An Inde at This Late Date?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Anyone interested in a Stop Trumper?

The Fix
Joe Scarborough’s mysterious new independent candidate is … Evan McMullin?

Joe Scarborough ventured into Bill Kristol territory Monday morning, saying on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that unnamed sources tell him an unnamed independent presidential candidate will enter the race at this late stage to try to stop Donald Trump.

"It does appear that there is going to be a well-funded independent candidate ... that is going to at least try to get on 20 t0 30 state ballots," Scarborough said. "They still believe they can go past the 270 threshold, so this person will be able to be in debates. But certainly it is aimed, I believe — and this is just my conjecture, based upon the people I've been speaking with — that this has more to do with stopping Donald Trump than actually electing the president."

Joe Scarborough’s mysterious new independent candidate is … Evan McMullin?

The idiotic co-host who inserts assorted one liner propaganda when not staring at the camera as if she was a model, is the daughter of one the individuals who more or less created Osama Bin Ladin's Muslim Terrorist network similar to how Crooked Hillary created ISIS. With money, military gear, subversion of the foreign governments, etc. But yeah, Brzezinski and that douchebag co-host who looks like his face got stung by a dozen hornets are the democrat propaganda in the morning on MSNBC for airheads.

The idiotic co-host who inserts assorted one liner propaganda when not staring at the camera as if she was a model, is the daughter of one the individuals who more or less created Osama Bin Ladin's Muslim Terrorist network similar to how Crooked Hillary created ISIS. With money, military gear, subversion of the foreign governments, etc. But yeah, Brzezinski and that douchebag co-host who looks like his face got stung by a dozen hornets are the democrat propaganda in the morning on MSNBC for airheads.
Those two dummies are perfect for the left.

Remember when Mika said her favorite Founding Father is Lincoln?...too funny. I do like to watch the show occasionally to get a good laugh, but lefties believe every word.

Forum List

Back