So Why Is a Political Topic Moved Into Badlands Taunting Area That Follows Forum Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do me a flavor OK

Go to the Conspiracy board.

See that it is a graveyard of every conserv poster here. Count me the number of libturd posts that got canned

Now read the titles. Yesterdays conspiracy is todays reality.lololol

I started a thread there and it never got moved......lololol

Take a peak at that 1st page.........Respond to my thread

Oh fuck I'll link it
The difference between a conspiracy and reality these days is about two weeks.

306>232

Scoreboard.
Red flag on the field.. waiting for the replay hehehe
34C735A5-DAA1-4B45-9284-20BE08240A00.jpeg90415615-77C2-448A-8FF0-62C8B1CD40AA.jpeg4E9CB5F4-8DFA-4371-AD64-7A03D14E63FE.jpeg

Red flag on the field.. waiting for the replay hehehe
View attachment 596817View attachment 596818View attachment 596819
Ahh, conspiracy theories...

I know you're new here but we've heard all of this bullshit before. Nobody is buying any of it.

Where is the claim that the US Military siezed servers in Berlin or the claim that North Korea dropped ballots off in Maine or the Truck Driver/Ghost Hunter who swore he took ballots to different states. Those theories took some creativity.

Ahh, conspiracy theories...

I know you're new here but we've heard all of this bullshit before. Nobody is buying any of it.

Where is the claim that the US Military siezed servers in Berlin or the claim that North Korea dropped ballots off in Maine or the Truck Driver/Ghost Hunter who swore he took ballots to different states. Those theories took some creativity.
Videos of democrats cheating is a conspiracy theory 🤣🤣🤣

this isn’t going to end well for your ignorance lol

Videos of democrats cheating is a conspiracy theory 🤣🤣🤣

this isn’t going to end well for your ignorance lol
Well, let us know when there are some arrests. Take you evidence to the cops. What are you waiting for?

Oh, wait.... I bet you have yet another conspiracy theory for why you can't do that.

Well...let's hear your explanation for your impotence.... All who came before you swear that every cop is against them, every judge is against them, every appellate judge is against them, every election official is against them. Hopefully you won't bore me like all of your comrades did.

Well, let us know when there are some arrests. Take you evidence to the cops. What are you waiting for?

Oh, wait.... I bet you have yet another conspiracy theory for why you can't do that.

Well...let's hear your explanation for your impotence.... All who came before you swear that every cop is against them, every judge is against them, every appellate judge is against them, every election official is against them. Hopefully you won't bore me like all of your comrades did.
I’ll tell you right now if 3 ppl in Arizona win in November,, there will be arrest and for the first time in history a state will pull a certification.. Joe Biden is the first illegitimate president in the history of America.

It’s statistics. No argument possible except proving the polls (plural) cheated. Only idiots argue with science.
You could have put that as your original content but I dont think that really helps you on this issue. the thread would then fall under the heading of trolling as the argument you put forward is so absurd.

Trump has been second choice in two elections already so whilst folk might like him as a comedy turn they are reluctant to trust him in an adult role.

There is no other popuarity contest that really matters and hence your post is not worthy of serious discussion.

You could have put that as your original content but I dont think that really helps you on this issue. the thread would then fall under the heading of trolling as the argument you put forward is so absurd.

Trump has been second choice in two elections already so whilst folk might like him as a comedy turn they are reluctant to trust him in an adult role.

There is no other popuarity contest that really matters and hence your post is not worthy of serious discussion.
So anything showing how bad Brandon is is not allowed in the USMB politics forum.

I’ll tell you right now if 3 ppl in Arizona win in November,, there will be arrest and for the first time in history a state will pull a certification.. Joe Biden is the first illegitimate president in the history of America.
Maybe Arizona should get a team of ninja like auditors in to check it out ? People who already know that the result was stolen and just need to get the proof. Why not try that ?

So anything showing how bad Brandon is is not allowed in the USMB politics forum.
Well I see multiple thread on Biden every day sothat doesnt seem to be the case. When it mattered he kicked Trumps arse by 9million votes. Even mrs Clinton kicked his ase 4 years earlier. Trump sets new standards for losing.

Well I see multiple thread on Biden every day sothat doesnt seem to be the case. When it mattered he kicked Trumps arse by 9million votes. Even mrs Clinton kicked his ase 4 years earlier. Trump sets new standards for losing.
Obviously the OP violated no rules yet was trashed by a moderator. Obviously the straw that broke someone’s back.

:lame2:

Well, I have to say that you're excuse is far more comedic than the others. No less lame...but certainly entertaining.

306>232...scoreboard.

Until a moderator gets some balls and informs of us the ghastly crimes against humanity and nature the OP committed, all I’ve heard is because it makes Brandon look bad.

RIght, you aren't interested in anything but bellyaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back