So Why Is a Political Topic Moved Into Badlands Taunting Area That Follows Forum Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lame2:

Well, I have to say that you're excuse is far more comedic than the others. No less lame...but certainly entertaining.

306>232...scoreboard.
It’s on video heheh trump won

Attachments

• C0CE754B-1EA7-48E9-A502-0280F0EC99E3.jpeg
    C0CE754B-1EA7-48E9-A502-0280F0EC99E3.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 4ADFD2A4-A57A-47B0-B87F-76D259EF948B.jpeg
    4ADFD2A4-A57A-47B0-B87F-76D259EF948B.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 320167C3-0A28-4C1F-8D1A-1824F0EDBDB6.jpeg
    320167C3-0A28-4C1F-8D1A-1824F0EDBDB6.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 20
What does anyone have against the Badlands?
The real discussions happen here unfettered and you can tell your opponent to fuck off.
There is no censorship.
I would call it an upgrade compared to the shithole that is now upstairs.

At least it didn't end up in the Rubber Room where all the liberal threads go to die

So asking for an explanation of forum rules is bellyaching to you, civilized people understand.

It was explained to you but still complain, complain, complain. Move on and post threads according to the rules set up.

Then why is he in Florida instead of Washington?

306>232...thats why.
I just showed you they cheated lol .. relax it’s coming.. takes time first time in history we mailed out millions of ballots and have no idea where they came from lol the videos are coming in .. smile you on camera biatch lol

I just showed you they cheated lol .. relax it’s coming.. takes time first time in history we mailed out millions of ballots and have no idea where they came from lol the videos are coming in .. smile you on camera biatch lol
Meanwhile back in reality, 7 states have mailed ballots out to every registered voter. Nary a peep about any improprieties about voter fraud or cheating etc...

Of course you'll now resort to another conspiracy theory....

Do what I did, seriously.
A mod closed a thread I made that had 20 or so post in it, with a comment "closed troll thread" - yeah. WTF.
In no way did it make any sense, so I asked why.
Obviously I never got a response.
So I spent the next couple of days hitting the report button for "troll threads" .
I must have reported 50 threads. Easily.
Everyone should do this when the moderation is inexplicable or you can find a dozen examples of someone else doing the same thing. A decent mod would have simply moved your Post #2 into Post #1 and left. Not move the thread to Badlands. Which is ridiculous.

Meanwhile back in reality, 7 states have mailed ballots out to every registered voter. Nary a peep about any improprieties about voter fraud or cheating etc...

Of course you'll now resort to another conspiracy theory....
Actually States that Republicans won they are still investigating … Harris County in Texas they’re investigating a few other counties.. The Democrats have complete control of because there’s huge voter irregularities. Even though trump won in states with millions of fake votes we still need to investigate.

Fact. All you said is it didn’t have enough original content. That’s not a requirement. It’s a binary YES/NO requirement.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Do what I did, seriously.
A mod closed a thread I made that had 20 or so post in it, with a comment "closed troll thread" - yeah. WTF.
In no way did it make any sense, so I asked why.
Obviously I never got a response.
So I spent the next couple of days hitting the report button for "troll threads" .
I must have reported 50 threads. Easily.
Everyone should do this when the moderation is inexplicable or you can find a dozen examples of someone else doing the same thing. A decent mod would have simply moved your Post #2 into Post #1 and left. Not move the thread to Badlands. Which is ridiculous.
Seems to be a major issue in moderating if they refuse to answer why actions are taken against threads. I’ll just have to keep creating new threads on the same topic over and over until they put me in the gulag and delete my account.

What does anyone have against the Badlands?
The real discussions happen here unfettered and you can tell your opponent to fuck off.
There is no censorship.
I would call it an upgrade compared to the shithole that is now upstairs.

At least it didn't end up in the Rubber Room where all the liberal threads go to die

Yeah, you have a point. They should move the rubber room etc... up to the top of the page. At least in that sphere there isn't this charade going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back