So Why Is a Political Topic Moved Into Badlands Taunting Area That Follows Forum Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does anyone have against the Badlands?
The real discussions happen here unfettered and you can tell your opponent to fuck off.
There is no censorship.
I would call it an upgrade compared to the shithole that is now upstairs.

At least it didn't end up in the Rubber Room where all the liberal threads go to die
Someone took the time and effort.
Why?

Is there original content, yes or no?

Only truthful answer is yes.

No.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

Reading can be your friend. It's not a conspiracy theory.

Being newer here what is the angst about topics being moved? I seldom go to a sub-forum unless it's to post so I can check for dupes. Active topics is good enough for me. Meh, if a topic is worth it's salt it will be discussed where ever it ends-up.

Peeps here should count themselves lucky, they would have long been tossed off other sites for posting some of the stuff they post.

Read the rules, you have to provide your own argument in any topic started there, not just a graph and a link. If you aren't able to explain what you posted and why, it will get moved.
I've read the rules.
I've followed them.
I've had threads moved or closed cause a mod didn't agree with the topic.
I've had a thread closed and I got told to USE LINK IN OP. well, I did. I had to appeal and while the post telling me I'm an idiot was removed, my thread stayed locked.

mods are biased as hell at times.

I've read the rules.
I've followed them.
I've had threads moved or closed cause a mod didn't agree with the topic.
I've had a thread closed and I got told to USE LINK IN OP. well, I did. I had to appeal and while the post telling me I'm an idiot was removed, my thread stayed locked.

mods are biased as hell at times.

They may be but the thread in question here clearly did not meet standards.

You're not supposed to call out moderators on the forum.

PM the moderator or if they didn't leave their name, a main moderator.

Do me a flavor OK

Go to the Conspiracy board.

See that it is a graveyard of every conserv poster here. Count me the number of libturd posts that got canned

Now read the titles. Yesterdays conspiracy is todays reality.lololol

I started a thread there and it never got moved......lololol

Take a peak at that 1st page.........Respond to my thread

Oh fuck I'll link it
Yep.

We have had countless Russian collusion threads started by the Stalinists here. How many ever got moved?

Anybody? Anybody? Ferris?

Sometimes knowing you triggerd someone enough to move it is a badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back