So What's Mueller Up To?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Let's see...he's hired FIFTEEN lawyers but only disclosed 13 of them as being Hillary supporters...the other two are mystery guests. So is his budget....none of our business. One of his stooges says they'll let us know in October maybe....or maybe not. So what's he looking into that hasn't already been leaked by his protege Comey (getting a big laugh from Mueller and noted muslim-convert/traitor Brennan:

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

My guess is he's in his office a couple hours a day sticking pencils in the acoustic ceiling tiles and practicing his putting. ....maybe looking for a new boat he can buy thanks to his "investigation". He's aware nobody can say anything about all this because the Rats have put their entire future as a party in his gnarly hands, and the cowardly GOP want's nothing to do with any of it. He'll keep Comey's ass out of Leavenworth and ride this pony right up to November, 2018....that's his mission. :tinfoil:

No glimpse of Mueller's Russia special counsel budget until October

Last edited:
Let's see...he's hired FIFTEEN lawyers but only disclosed 13 of them as being Hillary supporters...the other two are mystery guests. So is his budget....none of our business. One of his stooges says they'll let us know in October maybe....or maybe not. So what's he looking into that hasn't already been leaked by his protege Comey (getting a big laugh from Mueller and noted muslim-convert/traitor Brennan:

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

My guess is he's in his office a couple hours a day sticking pencils in the acoustic ceiling tiles and practicing his golf swing....maybe looking for a new boat he can buy thanks to his "investigation". He's aware nobody can say anything about all this because the Rats have put their entire future as a party in his gnarly hands, and the cowardly GOP want's nothing to do with any of it. He'll keep Comey's ass out of Leavenworth and ride this pony right up to November, 2018....that's his mission. :tinfoil:

So you're not on his email newsletter list? Sad.

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

My guess is he's in his office a couple hours a day sticking pencils in the acoustic ceiling tiles and practicing his golf swing....maybe looking for a new boat he can buy thanks to his "investigation". He's aware nobody can say anything about all this because the Rats have put their entire future as a party in his gnarly hands, and the cowardly GOP want's nothing to do with any of it. He'll keep Comey's ass out of Leavenworth and ride this pony right up to November, 2018....that's his mission. :tinfoil:

I can't imagine any institution more corrupt than the "special counsel's" office. Who is he accountable to? What are the constraints on his actions? There are no financial constraints, legal constraints or ethical constraints.

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

Like I said even before his appointment - because he has to justify his huge budget he will have to find some molehill and turn it into Mt Everest. We last saw it with Clinton.

• Banned
Like I said even before his appointment - because he has to justify his huge budget he will have to find some molehill and turn it into Mt Everest. We last saw it with Clinton.

Mueller: "There has to be a Scooter Libby in here somewhere!"
lol.gif

Mueller: "There has to be a Scooter Libby in here somewhere!"
lol.gif
I posted awhile ago he will find some low level person didn't cross a t somewhere that's totally irrelevant to Russia or Trump. I'm still betting on that.

• Banned
I posted awhile ago he will find some low level person didn't cross a t somewhere that's totally irrelevant to Russia or Trump. I'm still betting on that.

Yep, he'll snag somebody in a perjury trap because a word or two of their testimony changed over a year's time ala Scooter.

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

My guess is he's in his office a couple hours a day sticking pencils in the acoustic ceiling tiles and practicing his putting. ....maybe looking for a new boat he can buy thanks to his "investigation". He's aware nobody can say anything about all this because the Rats have put their entire future as a party in his gnarly hands, and the cowardly GOP want's nothing to do with any of it. He'll keep Comey's ass out of Leavenworth and ride this pony right up to November, 2018....that's his mission. :tinfoil:

Doesn't look like he is embroiled in any earth-shaking revelations there! But good move Comey, he maybe figured his ass was grass and needed a good buddy in there to look after him like Loretta looked after Hillary.

Friends just helping friends.

A bunch of treasonous jerks whistling past the graveyard. Trump Jr.'s statement pretty well confirmed collusion on the part of the Trump campaign. In politics, you have what are called 'owe me's'. When that 'owe me' is held by an adversarial nation against the President, we have a real problem. From the beginning, the Trump campaign said explicitly there were no Russian meetings. Now here we have Trump Jr. stating explicitly that he met with a Russian seeking dirt on the Hillary campaign. So now we see that all the upper echelon of the Trump campaign, including the President himself, have lied on every aspect of their relationship with Russia. This more than borders on Treason. And you assholes back that up. You are just as treasonous as the Trump admin.

A bunch of treasonous jerks whistling past the graveyard. Trump Jr.'s statement pretty well confirmed collusion on the part of the Trump campaign. In politics, you have what are called 'owe me's'. When that 'owe me' is held by an adversarial nation against the President, we have a real problem. From the beginning, the Trump campaign said explicitly there were no Russian meetings. Now here we have Trump Jr. stating explicitly that he met with a Russian seeking dirt on the Hillary campaign. So now we see that all the upper echelon of the Trump campaign, including the President himself, have lied on every aspect of their relationship with Russia. This more than borders on Treason. And you assholes back that up. You are just as treasonous as the Trump admin.
Whoever leaked the truth about Hillary should get a medal.

What truth , I have yet to see what H. Clinton did wrong, except use a private server.

The DNC plan is to obviously drag this whole distraction out as long as possible, which is starting to piss the American people off according to politicians who say no one cares about Russia at their town halls but do want to know when the DNC and GOP are going to do something constructive.

Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

But they had the media covering for them.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

Whoever leaked the truth about Hillary should get a medal.
Yeah, Hillary was pissed that the American people learned more about the 'real' her.

Democrats were pissed that people were reminded that they are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites...and that they were rigging primaries and cheating in both the debates and primaries.

...and this, according to snowflakes, constitutes 'hacking the election'. :p

The DNC plan is to obviously drag this whole distraction out as long as possible, which is starting to piss the American people off according to politicians who say no one cares about Russia at their town halls but do want to know when the DNC and GOP are going to do something constructive.

Who Cruz?! Yes we care, most of us anyway.

:itsok:

A bunch of treasonous jerks whistling past the graveyard.

That's right Old Rock! I agree with you 100%. in a town where 90% of the people make their living meeting daily with lobbyists and others with special interests, needs and dirt on each other trying to assert their political dominance, we should charge the entire Trump family with TREASON and hang their heads on sticks for meeting with a woman who wanted to meet, claiming through a friend to have something untoward against a person wanting to be president, that just maybe we might want to find out what that was, and see if it was anything of concern. And it turned out she had nothing to tell them and the whole thing was set up by the DNC. Now 90% of the people in Washington better start looking over their backs, they are ALL at risk of being charged with Treason! Thank you for pointing out that most of the people you support are crooks.

AFP_OJ0V4.jpg

I can't imagine any institution more corrupt than the "special counsel's" office. Who is he accountable to? What are the constraints on his actions? There are no financial constraints, legal constraints or ethical constraints.

I can't answer your questions, but you should ask Ken Star. I'm sure he would know.

Forum List

Back