Why Trump is absolutely guilty, and Hillary Clinton is given a pass....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
"We judge ourselves by our intentions, others by their actions"
And when speaking politics...you can add - "...and those in the opposing party by implication".

The media and the entire liberal population branded Trump guilty without question, and without review.
They did so, because the left followed the usual measure of guilt - "...and those in the opposing party by implications".
All it took for the media, and the left to assume trumps guilt was for someone to imply it. "Our sources"..."Some are saying"..."our news has learned"...etc. are given the same credence as actual proof.
He's guilty because we think he is.

In contrast with Hillary and her multifarious collection of smoking guns, the left always - and still do - consider her innocent. And that is because they measure her guilt by her intentions...and as long as her intentions seemingly match their own - She is innocent because we think she is.

I see. You want to claim victimhood because most don't like trump or his actions, so any opposition to him, in your mind, must be party driven, or media driven. You can't accept the fact that people don't like him because they just don't like him. Explain it to yourself in any way you have to so you can hang on to whatever self respect you might have left, but the country doesn't support Trump. Accuse the media all you want, but when polls say 48% of Americans want him impeached, 48% of Americans really do want him impeached. Those numbers will only go up . You already lost. What happens now is nothing more than the steps needed to get rid of the bastard.

I see. You want to claim victimhood because most don't like trump or his actions, so any opposition to him, in your mind, must be party driven, or media driven. You can't accept the fact that people don't like him because they just don't like him. Explain it to yourself in any way you have to so you can hang on to whatever self respect you might have left, but the country doesn't support Trump. Accuse the media all you want, but when polls say 48% of Americans want him impeached, 48% of Americans really do want him impeached. Those numbers will only go up . You already lost. What happens now is nothing more than the steps needed to get rid of the bastard.
Going by the polls again? i figured you would have learned your lesson from all the polls showing Hillary winning. Guess not, huh? I think there is another factor at play here.

Going by the polls again? i figured you would have learned your lesson from all the polls showing Hillary winning. Guess not, huh? I think there is another factor at play here.

You're such a silly bitch. For about the millionth time. Those polls were measuring the popular vote which she won by about 3 million. Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.

What is hilarious is that you think this is how things work. :D

And my OP post has nothing to do with who likes or who doesn't like Trump.

You're such a silly bitch. For about the millionth time. Those polls were measuring the popular vote which she won by about 3 million. Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.
Nonsense! You can't measure what hasn't happened! LOL! Busted for another whopper. All those "winning" polls were biased. LOL!

No, the polls were state to state, and measured the Electoral College. Announcers at CNN, and even FOX, kept assuring us, based on these polls, that Trump "had no path to victory" in the Electoral College. Then the election happened, and whoops, they admitted the polls were way off. How did that happen? Because pollsters return the results wanted by the people who pay for the polls, not the truth.

Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.

He didn't need it, nor did any previous president

It has everything to do with who likes or who doesn't like Trump.[

upload_2017-7-12_13-53-35.jpeg

Since the DNC already has a track record of rigging elections for their preferred nominee for presidential candidate going into this last presidential election... It would be poetic justice if in the end this all blows up in the progressives faces and most of the Democratic leadership ends up in jail for collusion and treason with Russia for attempting to rig the presidential election.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't like Trump...I can't believe our only choices were a clown or a corrupt globalist.
Having said that, since I am not a leftist, and therefore hate his guts simply because I think I should, I don't measure his guilt or innocence based on someone implying it. I believe that guilt is measured by proof and not mere accusation.

Since 1888, only two presidents have won without the popular vote. Shrub in 2000, and Trump in 2016..

Because the media is hard left anti Trumpers.

That's the only reason.

To quote the OP's title:

Agent Orange is absolutely guilty.
Secty Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and no proof of crime has been found.

Suck it up cupcakes.

View attachment 138432

Since the DNC already has a track record of rigging elections for their preferred nominee for presidential candidate going into this last presidential election... It would be poetic justice if in the end this all blows up in the progressives faces and most of the Democratic leadership ends up in jail for collusion and treason with Russia for attempting to rig the presidential election.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Since you're making a wish list that will never happen anyway, you might as well throw in a pony.

Hillary was under constant investigation for 25 years....how is that being given a pass?

Just because the investigations came up with nothing does not mean she got away with anything....only that the investigations were bogus

Because the media is hard left anti Trumpers.

That's the only reason.

Poor little Professional Victims.

The real problem is that trump gets blamed for everything he does.

As well as everything the dumb ass admits to!!!

Seriously, even you RWNJs gotta love that the entire klan has repeatedly incriminated themselves. :woohoo:

I don't like Trump...I can't believe our only choices were a clown or a corrupt globalist.
Having said that, since I am not a leftist, and therefore hate his guts simply because I think I should, I don't measure his guilt or innocence based on someone implying it. I believe that guilt is measured by proof and not mere accusation.

Make up your mind with hat ever criteria you want. I'll go by what the investigations find.

Since 1888, only two presidents have won without the popular vote. Shrub in 2000, and Trump in 2016..

and?

Is the popular vote necessary to win, or not?

Guess what? It doesn't matter. Read the Constitution if you don't understand why.

Forum List

Back