So, What Exactly Is Your Plan?

• Banned
If you are Democrat squad Cori Bush you spend $70,000.00 dollars on private security.

Right, so where is the common sense in that? Why have to pay so much to keep yourself safe when there are people who do that for you for free? (Somewhat.)

early intervention. Deal with early warning signs before it becomes a crisis. You don't need to bring guns to a fight that never happens in the first place

For those who don't agree with the second amendment and want to defund the police, how do you plan on sleeping safely at night? Just curious.
OK…

I agree with a right to bear arms but believe that includes an obligation to public safety. Background checks, restrictions on assault weapons and high capacity magazines are within the second amendment.

I don’t necessarily want to defund the police but am open to other funding within the realm of public safety. That funding involves preventive measures, community outreach, social programs. Many times, I see police escalating a confrontation rather than resolving it

Oh…..and I sleep soundly at night

I dont know anyone that doesnt agree with the 2nd except your rare extreme lefty left.
I agree with the 2nd but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the issue with the gun nutters. Their ludicrous fantasy based arguments are silly. If they end up losing the gun debate it's because they can't just say they like shooting guns and they make them feel safe. They have to punch it up with paranoid predictions of government tyranny or civilization collapsing.

I agree with the 2nd but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the issue with the gun nutters. Their ludicrous fantasy based arguments are silly. If they end up losing the gun debate it's because they can't just say they like shooting guns and they make them feel safe. They have to punch it up with paranoid predictions of government tyranny or civilization collapsing.
Yeah I agree. That rare lefty left so far has only been a theory in my experience.

OK…

I agree with a right to bear arms but believe that includes an obligation to public safety. Background checks, restrictions on assault weapons and high capacity magazines are within the second amendment.

I don’t necessarily want to defund the police but am open to other funding within the realm of public safety. That funding involves preventive measures, community outreach, social programs. Many times, I see police escalating a confrontation rather than resolving it

Oh…..and I sleep soundly at night
"Oh…..and I sleep soundly at night"

So what you're saying is that your sleep doesn't depend on how many weapons you have? So youre not paranoid with fear.

To whom you?
Me and all Black people.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

1*DvT0KfyJ_4gmP7YQXt2qfQ.jpeg

The police don't keep you safe but they will show up and arrest your killer if they happen to still be standing around.

1626644758559.png

Then you'll vote yes to adding a Castle Doctrine Amendment to the United States Constitution giving every citizen the right to castle doctrine, stand your ground, and concealed carry, across this great nation?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Me and all Black people.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

1*DvT0KfyJ_4gmP7YQXt2qfQ.jpeg
So you have a fear of police officers now? I thought you were tough and have a mensa IQ?

Forum List

Back