Eye-Witness Account: Capitol Police Murdered 2 Unarmed Women on 1/6 - Roseanne Boyland

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Me Too. Rosanne Boyland...police were pushing Trump supporters so that they fell on and crushed fallen supporters.

ANd we have patriots who did nothing other than being present at the Jan 6 rally. They're treated worse than anyone ever at Guantanamo. Where's that famous liberal mercy for the imprisoned. Seems to have evaporated with the antifa stinking hot 2020 summer.

2 unarmed American citizens murdered, & it could easily have been more...photos show it nearly was.
That's what happens during an insurrection. And I don't see a couple of Capitol policeman pushing back on a couple hundred Trump supporters.
More likely that the crowd crushed them. Either way, shouldn't have been there.

2 unarmed American citizens murdered, & it could easily have been more...photos show it nearly was.
Since when have wingers been concerned about unarmed people being shot by police?..what do they always say..oh ya..they should have complied.

Since when have wingers been concerned about unarmed people being shot by police?..what do they always say..oh ya..they should have complied.
Typical snowflake asshole response in defense of Capitol Police and our government that helped set up 1/6, as proven by the bipartisan Committee report that cited the Capitol Police for the bulk of the blame for the event, and that murdered unarmed Americans for trespassing, disturbing the peace, and vandalism, according to the DOJ and judge.

Pelosi & the Democrats attempted another 'faux coup', and it, like their other failed coup and Impeachment attempts, FAILED.

LIKE WITH THE FAILED COUP & IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS, THE TRUTH IS GETTING OUT.

Typical snowflake asshole response in defense of Capitol Police and our government that helped set up 1/6, as proven by the bipartisan Committee report that cited the Capitol Police for the bulk of the blame for the event, and that murdered unarmed Americans for trespassing, disturbing the peace, and vandalism, according to the DOJ and judge.

Pelosi & the Democrats attempted another 'faux coup', and it, like their other failed coup and Impeachment attempts, FAILED.

LIKE WITH THE FAILED COUP & IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS, THE TRUTH IS GETTING OUT.
What bi-partisan committee report??..link??

That's what happens during an insurrection. And I don't see a couple of Capitol policeman pushing back on a couple hundred Trump supporters.
More likely that the crowd crushed them. Either way, shouldn't have been there.

yet you'd have a cow if antifa/blm or another criminal george floyd were hurt.

Since always...LOL!!
Democrats are using tax dollars not only to fund murder of innocent children capable of living outside the wombin the US, they are using tax dollars to fund abortions internationally.

Margaret Sanger would be overjoyed to know her plan to control black population is now international thanks to Democrats.

Democrats revel in black-on-blavk murders, making no effort to stop it.

Obama funded and armed Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, AL Qaeda, and ISIS terrorists who slaughtered millions...and today's Democrsts support, fund, defend, & bail out domestic terrorists Antifs & Marxist-vased BLM.

And now they facilitated an event where they murdered unarmed Americans in an attempt to paint conservatives and Trump supporters as the terrorists/ enemy.

And stupid duped sheep defend them...

What bi-partisan committee report??..link??
I have provided you the link numerous times in other threads, dumbass. I spoon-feed ignorant snowflakes just so many times - get off your lazy ignorant ass & look it up...or stay stupid. I could care less.

I have provided you the link numerous times in other threads, dumbass. I spoon-feed ignorant snowflakes just so many times - get off your lazy ignorant ass & look it up...or stay stupid. I could care less.
McConnell shot down the one the House voted for two months ago and Pelosi is in the process if trying to get a House committee started yet you say they already had one?? how about doing the link one more time, just for old times sake.

Most likely the Babbit shooter is not police but rather a well known figure who got in there and made a huge error. This is why such an unprecedented and extraordinary effort to hide the identity

What a crazy disinformation BS forum topic: The Babbitt woman was killed by an official of the CPD fulfilling his sworn duty to "Serve, Protect, and Defend" - she was the criminal - he was NOT. He did not know what weapons, bombs, or other weapons those maniacs had as they breached the chamber with one intent: Kill as members in Congress to "stop the steal" - then hang Mike Pence and see democracy survive I guess under Trump, the Tyrant-in-Waiting.

This is a lie
Watch the video “a day of rage” on you tube

it shows the killing of Boyland by the insurrectionists. She fell, he hollered for help. Not a single insurrectionist attempted to help her.
The insurrectionists marched forward with no concern for Boyland.

Phillips attempting to blame this on the Capitol Police is complete BS.

Boyland was trampled by trump supporter caused by trump supporters storming the Capitol.

pathetic spin by the GatewayPundit and lies by Phillips.
Watch the 40 minute video.

He is a lying little weasel just as you are.

What a crazy disinformation BS forum topic: The Babbitt woman was killed by an official of the CPD fulfilling his sworn duty to "Serve, Protect, and Defend" - she was the criminal - he was NOT. He did not know what weapons, bombs, or other weapons those maniacs had as they breached the chamber with one intent: Kill as members in Congress to "stop the steal" - then hang Mike Pence and see democracy survive I guess under Trump, the Tyrant-in-Waiting.

The POINT is that the law says shooting Ashli Babbitt was illegal murder UNLESS the shooter knew for sure she had a weapon, bomb, etc., that she intended to use.
You can not legally kill someone because you don't know, just in case.
And you can't diminish the rights of one individual like Ashli because you want to exalt the value of someone else like a member of Congress. Their rights are supposed to be defended equally.,

You can't claim someone is trespassing if you open the door and let them in.

The POINT is that the law says shooting Ashli Babbitt was illegal murder UNLESS the shooter knew for sure she had a weapon, bomb, etc., that she intended to use.
You can not legally kill someone because you don't know, just in case.
And you can't diminish the rights of one individual like Ashli because you want to exalt the value of someone else like a member of Congress. Their rights are supposed to be defended equally.,

The DOJ says otherwise. The fact that the protestors heavily outnumbered the police was a aggravating factor Using weapons is justifiable. No one has the right to storm the capitol.

Forum List

Back