So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

Hunter Biden was on the board. No ownership, no management responsibilities.

Hunter Biden did have experience.

Why did other countries also push for the removal of this prodsecuter?

You assfucks can lie all you want.

Trump sold out the US for his personal gain. You don't care

Show me the "personal gain" that President Trump supposedly received
Dirt on his political opponent.

You mean the truth about his political opponent?

I mean dirt. The truth is that there is nothing there. Trump knows it. He wanted Ukraine to make something up.

Please from the transcript show us where he said that?

Because Trump knows that there is nothing to the Biden story. You have to know he would have been told this a gazillion times yet he keeps lying about it.

Perjury, lying under oath, is certainly a high crime. What the Junkyard Dog lied about under oath is immaterial. He could have lied about stealing a popsicle or anything else. It’s the lie, stupid, not what he lied about.

No, perjury is not a high crime unless somehow it requires the use of public office to do so and it does not.

Democrats have moved the goal posts. No longer require a high crime just a crime of winning in 2016.
Trump keeps breaking the law. It is not the fault of Democrats.

I’m still looking for evidence trump broke the law!?

Democrats do facts matter?

Democrats do facts matter?

Is that a serious question?
This from a Trump supporter who obviously don't care about the truth. You elected the worst liar of all time.

Rudy, Trump & Barr wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face.

I mean dirt. The truth is that there is nothing there. Trump knows it. He wanted Ukraine to make something up.

Because Trump knows that there is nothing to the Biden story. You have to know he would have been told this a gazillion times yet he keeps lying about it.

Not what I asked of you, but you know that....So, now you try to change the subject because like Schiff you just got busted trying to embelish....

Hunter Biden was on the board. No ownership, no management responsibilities.

Hunter Biden did have experience.

Why did other countries also push for the removal of this prodsecuter?

You assfucks can lie all you want.

Trump sold out the US for his personal gain. You don't care

We’re not making anything up. Joe is the one that bragged about bribing, I mean threatening, the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating the energy company.

We’re not making up the fact that Hunter mysteriously got a job for said Ukrainian energy company when he had zero experience.

Just waiting for you or Joe to explain how that can happen, and how it’s not blatant corruption.

Why did other countries want the prosecutor removed.

Why worry about any investigation that had no action for months?

What did Hunter Biden have to do with anything? He did not own the company & was not involved on its management.

This lie you assfucks tell will not save your fat assed orange buddy.

Not what I asked of you, but you know that....So, now you try to change the subject because like Schiff you just got busted trying to embelish....
I answered your question.

Trump & the President of Ukraine knew there was nothing to this Biden story. So when Trump asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden, he understood that he did not want the truth.

Trump is a piece of shit. Hew has always been a piece of shit. This is the way he has always operated. Trying to bully people into doing what he wants.
Quit covering for him.

I answered your question.

Trump & the President of Ukraine knew there was nothing to this Biden story. So when Trump asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden, he understood that he did not want the truth.

Trump is a piece of shit. Hew has always been a piece of shit. This is the way he has always operated. Trying to bully people into doing what he wants.
Quit covering for him.

So, now you read minds....Truth is you made shit up...That's the fact here.

Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

It wasn't a "fair" election. A fair election would be if the person who got the most votes won.

This fucked up system devised by Slave Rapists who didn't trust the people is anything but fair, and was ripe to be exploited by a bad actor. Kind of a Nexus of Technology and bad systems.

It wasn't a "fair" election. A fair election would be if the person who got the most votes won.

This fucked up system devised by Slave Rapists who didn't trust the people is anything but fair, and was ripe to be exploited by a bad actor. Kind of a Nexus of Technology and bad systems.
You are truly a sick man, but unlike in the past, I am not just being insulting. Here I am sure.

Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

^^ and there we have it, ladies and gentlemen, commieJoeB’s admission he hates this country including the Founding Fathers and the constitution.

We’re not making anything up. Joe is the one that bragged about bribing, I mean threatening, the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating the energy company.

We’re not making up the fact that Hunter mysteriously got a job for said Ukrainian energy company when he had zero experience.

Just waiting for you or Joe to explain how that can happen, and how it’s not blatant corruption.

Why did other countries want the prosecutor removed.

Why worry about any investigation that had no action for months?

What did Hunter Biden have to do with anything? He did not own the company & was not involved on its management.

This lie you assfucks tell will not save your fat assed orange buddy.

Cocaine Addict Hunter Biden was getting big bucks as a director.

If Burisma was looking for a Crack Head to sit on the board, that's there business. But why this particular crackhead?

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?
You mean besides extortion?

Perjury, lying under oath, is certainly a high crime. What the Junkyard Dog lied about under oath is immaterial. He could have lied about stealing a popsicle or anything else. It’s the lie, stupid, not what he lied about.

No, perjury is not a high crime unless somehow it requires the use of public office to do so and it does not.

Democrats have moved the goal posts. No longer require a high crime just a crime of winning in 2016.
Trump keeps breaking the law. It is not the fault of Democrats.

He is? What law?

What? We have been lied into wars by corrupt leaders that caused millions of deaths, but what Donnie did is worse. WTF!
gipper, we don't get 'do-overs'. We can make judgements about VietNam from Ike to Nixon where the Pentagon Papers showed how that mess turned into a tar baby. We can't go back in time and change the designer war of Iraq where we did a feint to Afghanistan then shifted to the real target, although I argued against the whole mess from the gitgo.
WE can only go forward from THIS moment. This regime is corrupt to the quick. If you like the corruption and ignoring the Constitution and ignoring long held tradition, then keep seeing and hearing no evil. Continue your support. I don't know if Donnie is worse, I only know he is crooked as a corkscrew, and I will do my best to get him out of the oval office and back into his taxpayer and pay-for-play fund-refreshed Towers.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?
The crime Trump committed was winning the election and making all the political and media experts that said he couldn't win look like idiots their fragile egos have not recovered and likely never will.

What? We have been lied into wars by corrupt leaders that caused millions of deaths, but what Donnie did is worse. WTF!
gipper, we don't get 'do-overs'. We can make judgements about VietNam from Ike to Nixon where the Pentagon Papers showed how that mess turned into a tar baby. We can't go back in time and change the designer war of Iraq where we did a feint to Afghanistan then shifted to the real target, although I argued against the whole mess from the gitgo.
WE can only go forward from THIS moment. This regime is corrupt to the quick. If you like the corruption and ignoring the Constitution and ignoring long held tradition, then keep seeing and hearing no evil. Continue your support. I don't know if Donnie is worse, I only know he is crooked as a corkscrew, and I will do my best to get him out of the oval office and back into his taxpayer and pay-for-play fund-refreshed Towers.

If Trump isn't reelected, it will be bad. The $93 Trillion New Green Deal, taxation at new heights, abolition of ICE, its going to be a real problem. Free college, child care, medical for Illegals, it will be a mess.

As far as Trump going back to his tower in New York if the libs seize power- probably not likely. Liberals have already indicated they want Trump imprisoned or executed as well as his family. He'll probably leave the country.

As far as we the people,we're going to have to build a Resistance Movement against the liberal strongman or lady that will be in charge. Fight them, try to neutralize them, bring them down. I'd love to see thousands of trucks in Washington DC rolling coal at the Inauguration of the new pretender.

There’s a reason when people inside of an administration begin to turn on each other. It’s because they all know what was done and all of them want to say it was someone else and not me.

There’s a reason when people inside of an administration begin to turn on each other. It’s because they all know what was done and all of them want to say it was someone else and not me.

Nothing was "done", dean.

The President of Ukraine as well as his underlings have confirmed that President Trump didn't put any pressure on them at all.

When the Ukrainian government launches an investigation into the corruption of the Biden Family, it will strictly be their own idea and own operation.

Is President Trump expected to "protect" Sleepy Joe from an investigation by one of our closest allies?

The President of Ukraine as well as his underlings have confirmed that President Trump didn't put any pressure on them at all.

When the Ukrainian government launches an investigation into the corruption of the Biden Family, it will strictly be their own idea and own operation.

Is President Trump expected to "protect" Sleepy Joe from an investigation by one of our closest allies?
I remember when right wingers saw George W Bush as their “Messiah”.

Mission accomplished!

They thought he was the best thing since Swiss cheese and Rye-bread.

And now look. Many are angry at him and some say he’s just pitiful.

The truth had to filter down through the right wing echo chambers.

And it will again.

It just takes a little time.

I believe Trump will be even less respected by the right wing than George W. Bush.

Because Bush was simply inept.

Trump commits crimes.

I remember when right wingers saw George W Bush as their “Messiah”.

Mission accomplished!

They thought he was the best thing since Swiss cheese and Rye-bread.

And now look. Many are angry at him and some say he’s just pitiful.

The truth had to filter down through the right wing echo chambers.

And it will again.

It just takes a little time.

I believe Trump will be even less respected by the right wing than George W. Bush.

Because Bush was simply inept.

Trump commits crimes.

The President of Ukraine stated that Trump used ZERO pressure during their discussion.

Are libs saying the man is lying?

Forum List

Back