So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

The only "crime" Trump has committed was to beat hiLIARy in 2016. He won and the Dems cannot forgive him for that.

This is why we are subjected to the endless parade of breathless fact-free nothingburger scandals.
I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....
The investigate it.

Russia helped Trump win. Why would they want that?
Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

What this has shown rational people is how evil Democrat progressives really are.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Sorry but our intel agencies say different.

No, they actually don't....

"It’s looking increasingly likely, however, that the Kremlin was playing both sides against each other, giving each something it wanted. That’s a classic destabilization tactic that Russia has long employed in Ukraine, feeding the local establishment’s internal conflicts."

It appears Kremlin was playing both sides against each other

Hell, even a site you probably love, "ThinkProgress" says so...

"These newly released Facebook ads reveal how Russian trolls expertly played both sid
These newly released Facebook ads reveal how"

These newly released Facebook ads reveal how Russian trolls expertly played both sides

Please educate yourself before responding to me....Thanks.

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....
The investigate it.

If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.
Morning, Gipper! Saying it or wanting it isn't proof. What specific do you have on prior Presidents and former politicians that have done what much worse? And is this like saying Al Capone killed people so it's ok for me?

The investigate it.

If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

Really?

We had a potus who lied us into war, which caused up to a million deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had another potus who covertly armed the cartels causing unknown number of deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had a potus overthrow the leader of Libya causing thousands of deaths. He tried to do the same thing in Syria, causing thousands of deaths.

We had a potus who used the Gulf of Tonkin event to escalate a dumb war, causing millions of deaths.

Shall I go now, because it never ends?
You are right about Bush & Johnson.

You are wrong about Libya.

Who armed the cartels? Reagan?
Dave, all these others made decisions, some good and some bad. But it has NO bearing on the issue at hand. You and I can't get distracted by these diversions.

The investigate it.

Morning, Gipper! Saying it or wanting it isn't proof. What specific do you have on prior Presidents and former politicians that have done what much worse? And is this like saying Al Capone killed people so it's ok for me?

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

Really?

We had a potus who lied us into war, which caused up to a million deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had another potus who covertly armed the cartels causing unknown number of deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had a potus overthrow the leader of Libya causing thousands of deaths. He tried to do the same thing in Syria, causing thousands of deaths.

We had a potus who used the Gulf of Tonkin event to escalate a dumb war, causing millions of deaths.

You are right about Bush & Johnson.

You are wrong about Libya.

Who armed the cartels? Reagan?
LOL. You really are uninformed.

No doubt you hate W, but love Ears. That is proof you’re nuts.

The investigate it.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Really?

Kee-rist! You are dragging the bottom of the barrel with your excuses for this self aggrandizing clown. I don't know what you mean with some of your accusations against other Presidents, but except for Tonkin, it's possible all others were legit. And Tonkin went down in history as a disgrace on Johnson's part.
What? We have been lied into wars by corrupt leaders that caused millions of deaths, but what Donnie did is worse. WTF!

The investigate it.

You're welcome.

Joe was right at the time. But did he try to get Ukraine to dig dirt, and if they did, no matter how corrupt they were, he would cross their palms with filthy lucre, and then hide the conversation in an ultra-top secret file?

Let's get this straight, Trump wasn't trying to get anyone to "dig dirt".... What he was doing was talking to another world leader, from a country we have a joint prosecution treaty with, to investigate something illegal that was done. That would to me, seem to fall right in line with his duties...

Now, as for Biden, what the hell do you mean that "Joe was right at the time"? Extorting a country to get them to back off investigating his son? You think that was alright?

The investigate it.

You're welcome.

Joe was right at the time. But did he try to get Ukraine to dig dirt, and if they did, no matter how corrupt they were, he would cross their palms with filthy lucre, and then hide the conversation in an ultra-top secret file?

Let's get this straight, Trump wasn't trying to get anyone to "dig dirt".... What he was doing was talking to another world leader, from a country we have a joint prosecution treaty with, to investigate something illegal that was done. That would to me, seem to fall right in line with his duties...

Now, as for Biden, what the hell do you mean that "Joe was right at the time"? Extorting a country to get them to back off investigating his son? You think that was alright?

It can be summarized by the following.

What Ds do is for good. What Rs do is for bad.

Yet they don’t know how dumb that is.

The investigate it.

Like lying about a blow job. Wow, what an evil deed Clinton did.

You assfucks really need to STFU.

Or what Dave? You goin' all internet tough guy now?

y9LyUM5S7kN86WkRA

Just saying if you had a fit about a lie about a blowjob then you should really be up in arms about this latest Trump fiasco.

It may surprise you to find out that I think that what the Republican's did to Bill Clinton with his impeachment, was wrong, and not enough to go after him on, and they paid the political price for that...

Now, what exactly is it, now that we not only have the "whistleblowers" complaint, but the transcript of the call as well, so what exactly is it that is got your panties in a bunch?

The investigate it.

You're welcome.

Now, as for Biden, what the hell do you mean that "Joe was right at the time"? Extorting a country to get them to back off investigating his son? You think that was alright?[/QUOTE
Maybe if you read up on the issue of Biden and Ukraine instead of taking Trump's word for it, your eyes would open. It's a diversion, and I see you are glad to have it. Makes it so much easier to be duped.

Maybe if you read up on the issue of Biden and Ukraine instead of taking Trump's word for it, your eyes would open.

LOL...I love it when liberals try to tell me how I arrive at my opinions...It lets me know instantly how vapid an individual I am dealing with....

Why don't you tell me what the issue of Biden and Ukraine is so I have the full picture....

I'll bet it will read like a morning Joe rant....lol

It's a diversion, and I see you are glad to have it. Makes it so much easier to be duped.

Duped? lol....Why do you liberal progressives love projection so much?

There was no crime.

It’s completely manufactured nonsense by never-trumpers. They just want to launch an investigation of some type. That way they can accuse the President and his staff of “covering up”, “witness intimidation”, and of course “obstruction”. Even though there was absolutely no law ever broken in the first place. I guarantee you the MSM will be parroting these phrases as this “investigation” into nothing rolls on.

The president holds up tax payers money to get a foreign government to investigate a political rival?

How Trump's Ukraine call could violate campaign finance laws

Federal law states it is illegal to “knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation.” Trump’s request to President Volodymyr Zelenskiy was not for campaign cash, but what’s referred to as an “in kind” contribution that would arguably be of more value — damaging information that could be weaponized against Biden, a potential 2020 rival.

Asking a foreign nation to look into an investigation it was already doing, but dropped due to bribery/corruption, is not immoral or illegal.

You can piss and moan about it all you want. Hunter was clearly dirty, how was he working for a Ukraine energy company and making millions with no experience while his daddy was VP? Then daddy bribes the government to fire the prosecutor with $1.2 billion. That is corruption and abuse of power. It certainly deserves to be investigated.

The only "crime" Trump has committed was to beat hiLIARy in 2016. He won and the Dems cannot forgive him for that.

This is why we are subjected to the endless parade of breathless fact-free nothingburger scandals.
I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

*sigh* Sarcasm clearly eludes you. Condolences.

But on the bright side, you're highly qualified to work at Snopes on the Babylon Bee Fact Check team.

The investigate it.

You think...what Don did is impeachable, but what the Biden’s did is just fine.

CRAZY!!!

What? We have been lied into wars by corrupt leaders that caused millions of deaths, but what Donnie did is worse. WTF!
Well, the new narrative demands it till Trump is driven from office somehow.

It may surprise you to find out that I think that what the Republican's did to Bill Clinton with his impeachment, was wrong, and not enough to go after him on, and they paid the political price for that...
Clinton committed several felonies, but none of them were directly related to exploiting his office.

Perjury over a BJ is not a high crime.

Clinton committed several felonies, but none of them were directly related to exploiting his office.

Says who? You? If the current President told a federal judge a lie under oath, you'd be losing your ever loving mind...And you know it.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?
Jim, it is sad to realize that you will never know Trump's crimes of office, because you will never see them. The same actions by someone else will seem criminal to you maybe, but evidently not Trump's actions. Listing them, as has been done so many times on this board, is an exercise in futility. EX: You'd see using the Presidency for personal gain by Jimmy Carter or FDR or Obama as corruption, but not Donald Trump. If Bill Clinton took specifically directed funding from the military for a pet project, you'd notice.

"Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?"
Who did that? When?

What makes you think that Donald J. Trump is corrupt at all?

I can understand that your dream of a return to Clintonian Tyranny was stymied in 2016, and the idea of a total government takeover of health care is dear to your heart.

But that says nothing about Mr. Trump. If you think that a return to Obama levels of unemployment and food stamp usage are good ideas, make the proposal during the campaign. We have elections in this country. Pretending as if Donald J. Trump is crooked and conducting witch hunt after witch hunt is unbecoming.
Shove your "total government take over of healthcare" up your stupid asss.

How is government controlling your healthcare.

People CHOOSE their policies from PRIVATE insurers, to get care from PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institutions.

You peopke are just pathetic.

Trump is the biggest con man evert & he is stealing your money & duped you into liking it.

The ACA's entire basis was Government Control of the Insurance Industry, fascism at its worst.

Insurance companies were told what they had to cover and who they had to sell policies to. That's government control.

Christian organization? You still have to cover sex changes and abortions,per the ACA. F your religious faith.

What control was there. Government has always regulated insurance companies. There were already minimum coverages. They could sell policies to whomever they wanted.

There is no requirement to cover abortions. You people get dumber every day.

Quit using your pretend religion to discriminate. n If your religion wants to run a business, you follow the same rules as any other business.

The investigate it.

Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

What this has shown rational people is how evil Democrat progressives really are.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Sorry but our intel agencies say different.

No, they actually don't....

"It’s looking increasingly likely, however, that the Kremlin was playing both sides against each other, giving each something it wanted. That’s a classic destabilization tactic that Russia has long employed in Ukraine, feeding the local establishment’s internal conflicts."

It appears Kremlin was playing both sides against each other

Hell, even a site you probably love, "ThinkProgress" says so...

"These newly released Facebook ads reveal how Russian trolls expertly played both sid
These newly released Facebook ads reveal how"

These newly released Facebook ads reveal how Russian trolls expertly played both sides

Please educate yourself before responding to me....Thanks.
Please educate yourself.

Investigations pointed to the Russians favoring Trump over Clinton.

But, being the dishonest fuck you are, you will take a small minority on of hacks that favored Clinton & run screaming " OMG OMG Both sides!!! Both Sides!!!.

The Russians LOVED Trump. Why is that?

Nice try, dumbfuck.

Perjury, lying under oath, is certainly a high crime. What the Junkyard Dog lied about under oath is immaterial. He could have lied about stealing a popsicle or anything else. It’s the lie, stupid, not what he lied about.

Says who? You? If the current President told a federal judge a lie under oath, you'd be losing your ever loving mind...And you know it.

Letys get Trump under oath. He won't last two minutes.

The investigate it.

You think...what Don did is impeachable, but what the Biden’s did is just fine.

CRAZY!!!
YES

Biden was acting in the interests of the US.

The idea you assfucks think it is about Hunter Biden who was on the board of a Ukrainian company whose investigation was dormant is just another sign of the bullshit you will say to protect the lying treasonous Trump.

Forum List

Back