So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

Trump traded military aid in return for a personal “favor”

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

It speaks loudly to you because your overlords told you to jump and you cried to them and begged them to tell you how high. That's it. Happy about that?

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?

Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election will be the charge.

Republicans thought perjury regarding an affair was high crimes and misdemeanors to impeach Slick Willie.

Surely if lying about a blow job was good enough, trying to trade taxpayer funds for political opportunism qualifies, especially when you consider how many of Trump’s staff committed felonies regarding Russia and 2016.

I can’t possibly imagine Trump’s slavish worshippers taking the same stance if a Democrat did the same thing.

It doesn't matter what "the charge" is, there is no damn crime

They look pathetic because they are pathetic. The Dems I mean

If he is conspiring with a foreign country to influence an American election, then that is almost certainly a crime.

IF

Give me a break, IF

IF he also is pimping on Constitution Blvd that is also a crime. Got proof of that?

How naive and stupid can anybody really be???

WAKE UP

I say “if” because I don’t know.

And neither do you.

But you sure are emotional about it.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election will be the charge.

Republicans thought perjury regarding an affair was high crimes and misdemeanors to impeach Slick Willie.

Surely if lying about a blow job was good enough, trying to trade taxpayer funds for political opportunism qualifies, especially when you consider how many of Trump’s staff committed felonies regarding Russia and 2016.

I can’t possibly imagine Trump’s slavish worshippers taking the same stance if a Democrat did the same thing.

If he is conspiring with a foreign country to influence an American election, then that is almost certainly a crime.

Red China is real interested in seeing President Trump defeated next year- he is kicking their asses with tariffs.

I wonder if some of the 2 dozen Democrat candidates would be willing to accept help from the Chi-coms in 2020. Maybe President Trump should order sting operations where America can see what they are willing to do to win, by sending in agents pretending to be Red Chinese to approach the campaigns?

If a Democrat knowingly accepts help from a foreign government, they should be charged.

As should Trump.

This BS happens routinely in first grade.

First heinous false charge "Billy pushed me!" This charge is investigated and found false. However, the Little Tattler, still hating Billy, must find another transgression. So here comes the tattler again.

"Billy touched me!" A second investigation. It turns out that Billy brushed by Tattler on the way to line up.

To everyone's great frustration here comes little Tattler a THIRD time. "Billy made a face at me." Thought bubble above my head: no kidding, child. EVERYONE wants to make a face at you at this point. What I say, "Just line up please and try very hard to ignore Billy." But the Tattler can never ignore Billy, because the Tattler child is obsessively bugged by Billy but also somehow cannot ignore Billy.

We see this. All the time.

From First Graders.

Draw your own conclusions about Adults Leftists. Especially those Congresscritters in the House. Who are Democrats.

I don’t know if what he did was an impeachable offense. I’m telling you what the argument will be.

And after hearing this, I’ve gone from being against impeaching Trump to having no opinion.

I've read what you've said on other threads. You're ginning it up. Give me a break.

The Democrats are desperate and are chasing after absolute nonsense. If you don't see it you have bought into their nonsense. That's it; end of story.

Read what? I’ve repeatedly said Trump shouldn’t be impeached.

I can separate my politics and emotions from political and legal issues. Trump’s worshippers can’t. Trump was dead right when he could shoot people on Fifth Avenue and he wouldn’t lose support from his base. This is proven on this board every day.

Anyone?

IF

Give me a break, IF

IF he also is pimping on Constitution Blvd that is also a crime. Got proof of that?

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

You're damn right. I'm sick to death of being attacked from all sides. I'm about to have my vote disregarded in Congress because these idiotic fools don't like my vote. That's it. Mueller didn't work; Kavanaugh didn't work; now they're trying this.

And when I speak up, I'm gaslighted. You're darn right I'm "emotional". The next stop, trust me, is even worse. For all of us.

I'd love to see thousands of trucks in Washington DC rolling coal at the Inauguration of the new pretender.
And have those trucks spewing thick black exhaust that turns the white house a nice sooty dull grey while spreading slow death and killing off the uninsured parade watchers along the way. Green New Deal be damned! chuckle

Its only a protest, BW.

The idea is to drive the new liberal leader out of office, and have his family and aides imprisoned and destroyed. In the mean time, making sure he or she is completely neutered and can't impose their tyranny on America. Once that is accomplished, the protests will end and democracy will be restored.

This BS happens routinely in first grade.

First heinous false charge "Billy pushed me!" This charge is investigated and found false. However, the Little Tattler, still hating Billy, must find another transgression. So here comes the tattler again.

"Billy touched me!" A second investigation. It turns out that Billy brushed by Tattler on the way to line up.

To everyone's great frustration here comes little Tattler a THIRD time. "Billy made a face at me." Thought bubble above my head: no kidding, child. EVERYONE wants to make a face at you at this point. What I say, "Just line up please and try very hard to ignore Billy." But the Tattler can never ignore Billy, because the Tattler child is obsessively bugged by Billy but also somehow cannot ignore Billy.

We see this. All the time.

From First Graders.

Draw your own conclusions about Adults Leftists. Especially those Congresscritters in the House. Who are Democrats.

I don’t know if what he did was an impeachable offense. I’m telling you what the argument will be.

And after hearing this, I’ve gone from being against impeaching Trump to having no opinion.

I've read what you've said on other threads. You're ginning it up. Give me a break.

The Democrats are desperate and are chasing after absolute nonsense. If you don't see it you have bought into their nonsense. That's it; end of story.

Read what? I’ve repeatedly said Trump shouldn’t be impeached.

I can separate my politics and emotions from political and legal issues. Trump’s worshippers can’t. Trump was dead right when he could shoot people on Fifth Avenue and he wouldn’t lose support from his base. This is proven on this board every day.

You JUST SAID you're "neutral"

And stop with the hyperbole. Really. Stop crying.

Anyone?

IF

Give me a break, IF

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

Perhaps you would like to also be reminded of the double standards. The protests, the outrage, the mobs, the screams. None of that was "emotional" after Trump was elected. But just me on a message board, thinking about my president being impeached over NOTHING by these people.

IF

Give me a break, IF

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

Perhaps you would like to also be reminded of the double standards. The protests, the outrage, the mobs, the screams. None of that was "emotional" after Trump was elected. But just me on a message board, thinking about my president being impeached over NOTHING by these people.

They said Nixon was over nothing too

Anyone?

Jim, it is sad to realize that you will never know Trump's crimes of office, because you will never see them. The same actions by someone else will seem criminal to you maybe, but evidently not Trump's actions. Listing them, as has been done so many times on this board, is an exercise in futility. EX: You'd see using the Presidency for personal gain by Jimmy Carter or FDR or Obama as corruption, but not Donald Trump. If Bill Clinton took specifically directed funding from the military for a pet project, you'd notice.

"Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?"
Who did that? When?

What makes you think that Donald J. Trump is corrupt at all?

I can understand that your dream of a return to Clintonian Tyranny was stymied in 2016, and the idea of a total government takeover of health care is dear to your heart.

But that says nothing about Mr. Trump. If you think that a return to Obama levels of unemployment and food stamp usage are good ideas, make the proposal during the campaign. We have elections in this country. Pretending as if Donald J. Trump is crooked and conducting witch hunt after witch hunt is unbecoming.
Ask the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U. whether orange Jesus is corrupt. How can anyone think he`s not a crook? Jeezus!

IF

Give me a break, IF

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

They said Nixon was over nothing too

If you cannot see the difference between Nixon and this then you really are mentally ill or just pathetic enough to be a slave boy to your overlords. Either way I am left feeling very bad for you. No dignified adult with faculties intact should be reduced to that.

PROVE IT

While talking about military aid and sale of Javelins to Ukraine, Trump turned the conversation......we will need favors though

Those favors were personal in nature

We need to see what discussions Rudy, Barr and Pence had in those regards

What's so "personal" about agreeing to cooperate with the Tremendous People of Ukraine in cleaning up their corruption problem?

Should the Biden Family be protected by President Trump because they are a leading liberal family in America?

PROVE IT

While talking about military aid and sale of Javelins to Ukraine, Trump turned the conversation......we will need favors though

Those favors were personal in nature

We need to see what discussions Rudy, Barr and Pence had in those regards

What's so "personal" about agreeing to cooperate with the Tremendous People of Ukraine in cleaning up their corruption problem?

Should the Biden Family be protected by President Trump because they are a leading liberal family in America?

"He used a Presidential phone!!/1/!!!"

"He's still in the Oval Office!!!"

"He says things!! To foreign leaders!! That we don't know!!"

IMPEACH HIM lol

The Left's obsession with hating President Trump has made them blind to reality.
After they could not find any real dirt on Trump so they started making-up fake scandals.
They lie, cheat and steal 24/7.
Their impeachment is really just another one of their assault on our democracy*
The Democrats are destroying our country with their hate and corruption

PROVE IT

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?
Leave Zelensky out of it for now. He IS under pressure.

Red China is real interested in seeing President Trump defeated next year- he is kicking their asses with tariffs.
Looks more to me like Trump is kicking OUR asses with tariffs.

America seems to be doing pretty well economically under President Trump from this vantage.

As far as the tariffs, Red China is mostly absorbing them.

If Macy's is selling Red Chinese neckties with a tariff, and they are on the same table as Bangladeshi and Honduran neckties on the same table, they have to subsidize the price to keep them moving.

Forum List

Back