So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

Considering there was no Quid pro Quo, Trump is not guilty of any crime. If he is then the Democrats in the congress, Obama, Biden, Shitt...all are guilty of the same

Considering there was no Quid pro Quo, Trump is not guilty of any crime. If he is then the Democrats in the congress, Obama, Biden, Shitt...all are guilty of the same

There was no pressure whatsoever.

The libs asked the Int'l Criminal Court in The Hague to charge Bush.

Was that wrong too?

Not if there was no pressure

^^ and there we have it, ladies and gentlemen, commieJoeB’s admission he hates this country including the Founding Fathers and the constitution.

The Founding Fathers aren't "America". America was here before them and went on after them.

And the Constitution is severely flawed if we have to go through THIS much trouble to rid ourselves of an insane president most of us didn't want from the get-go.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?

Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election will be the charge.

Republicans thought perjury regarding an affair was high crimes and misdemeanors to impeach Slick Willie.

Surely if lying about a blow job was good enough, trying to trade taxpayer funds for political opportunism qualifies, especially when you consider how many of Trump’s staff committed felonies regarding Russia and 2016.

I can’t possibly imagine Trump’s slavish worshippers taking the same stance if a Democrat did the same thing.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

There is none. Everything they're accusing him of, they're making up.

They're liars and con artists

Anyone?

Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election will be the charge.

Republicans thought perjury regarding an affair was high crimes and misdemeanors to impeach Slick Willie.

Surely if lying about a blow job was good enough, trying to trade taxpayer funds for political opportunism qualifies, especially when you consider how many of Trump’s staff committed felonies regarding Russia and 2016.

I can’t possibly imagine Trump’s slavish worshippers taking the same stance if a Democrat did the same thing.

It doesn't matter what "the charge" is, there is no damn crime

They look pathetic because they are pathetic. The Dems I mean

This BS happens routinely in first grade.

First heinous false charge "Billy pushed me!" This charge is investigated and found false. However, the Little Tattler, still hating Billy, must find another transgression. So here comes the tattler again.

"Billy touched me!" A second investigation. It turns out that Billy brushed by Tattler on the way to line up.

To everyone's great frustration here comes little Tattler a THIRD time. "Billy made a face at me." Thought bubble above my head: no kidding, child. EVERYONE wants to make a face at you at this point. What I say, "Just line up please and try very hard to ignore Billy." But the Tattler can never ignore Billy, because the Tattler child is obsessively bugged by Billy but also somehow cannot ignore Billy.

We see this. All the time.

From First Graders.

Draw your own conclusions about Adults Leftists. Especially those Congresscritters in the House. Who are Democrats.

So let me get this straight.. Lying about a blow job in a civil suit that was dismissed is a "high crime", but trying to bully a foreign government into digging up dirt on your opponent isn't, using taxpayer funds to do so?

First heinous false charge "Billy pushed me!" This charge is investigated and found false. However, the Little Tattler, still hating Billy, must find another transgression. So here comes the tattler again.

"Billy touched me!" A second investigation. It turns out that Billy brushed by Tattler on the way to line up.

To everyone's great frustration here comes little Tattler a THIRD time. "Billy made a face at me." Thought bubble above my head: no kidding, child. EVERYONE wants to make a face at you at this point. What I say, "Just line up please and try very hard to ignore Billy." But the Tattler can never ignore Billy, because the Tattler child is obsessively bugged by Billy but also somehow cannot ignore Billy.

From First Graders.

Maybe little Billy really is a piece of shit, and you aren't doing your job by making him behave.

Trump traded military aid in return for a personal “favor”

I'd love to see thousands of trucks in Washington DC rolling coal at the Inauguration of the new pretender.
And have those trucks spewing thick black exhaust that turns the white house a nice sooty dull grey while spreading slow death and killing off the uninsured parade watchers along the way. Green New Deal be damned! chuckle

Anyone?

If he is conspiring with a foreign country to influence an American election, then that is almost certainly a crime.

From First Graders.

Draw your own conclusions about Adults Leftists. Especially those Congresscritters in the House. Who are Democrats.

I don’t know if what he did was an impeachable offense. I’m telling you what the argument will be.

And after hearing this, I’ve gone from being against impeaching Trump to having no opinion.

Anyone?

If he is conspiring with a foreign country to influence an American election, then that is almost certainly a crime.

IF

Give me a break, IF

IF he also is pimping on Constitution Blvd that is also a crime. Got proof of that?

How naive and stupid can anybody really be???

WAKE UP

From First Graders.

I don’t know if what he did was an impeachable offense. I’m telling you what the argument will be.

And after hearing this, I’ve gone from being against impeaching Trump to having no opinion.

I've read what you've said on other threads. You're ginning it up. Give me a break.

The Democrats are desperate and are chasing after absolute nonsense. If you don't see it you have bought into their nonsense. That's it; end of story.

Trump traded military aid in return for a personal “favor”

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

Anyone?

Red China is real interested in seeing President Trump defeated next year- he is kicking their asses with tariffs.

I wonder if some of the 2 dozen Democrat candidates would be willing to accept help from the Chi-coms in 2020. Maybe President Trump should order sting operations where America can see what they are willing to do to win, by sending in agents pretending to be Red Chinese to approach the campaigns?

Forum List

Back