So What Are the Odds that Snowflake Trump Will Quit Election?

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

What would be the point? If he can't win then in then in four months he'll be quitted. What's wrong with you?

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

I can only suggest that you brace yourself for another ass whooping. :)

Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:

Donnie Deustche seems to think Trump will quit.
He knows the asshole personally.
There's no way Trump will publicly suffer the humiliation of losing.
He can't even handle the public knowing the natural color of his own hair and face.

Nah. Drumpf is too much of a narcissist. More likely the SS will have to drag his silly ass kicking and screaming from the WH and dump his retarded ass outside the gates.

There is a better chance of Biden remembering what day it is.....

Based on what data?
By November the economy will be in the tank after this next surge of COVID in the Sun Belt states.
There will be 200,000 dead.
And he still blows it all off and says he's winning the fight against the virus.
So what the fuck are you basing you assumption on exactly?

The only way he drops out is if he gets pardon from indictments.
The only reason Donny isnt already indicted is you cant -- a sitting president.

Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:
All those illegals dont want to vote for some creep who hides in his basement while cities burn, you can bet those 4 million illegals will be voting for President Trump this election, you know, with the mail in ballots....

All those illegals dont want to vote for some creep who hides in his basement while cities burn, you can bet those 4 million illegals will be voting for President Trump this election, you know, with the mail in ballots....
Sure they will. They'll probably volunteer to help Drumpf with his wall to nowhere that Mexico was supposed to pay for too. :lol:

Based on what data?
By November the economy will be in the tank after this next surge of COVID in the Sun Belt states.
And he still blows it all off and says he's winning the fight against the virus.
Is that your guess or are you resitting your evening prayer?....

I'm thinking there's better odds of bumbles Biden being replaced before the election than Trump dropping out.

Based on what data?
" By November the economy will be in the tank after this next surge of COVID in the Sun Belt states "

I think this is key. While you couldnt blame him before for a pandemic causing the economy to tank, his lack of leadership, denial, and all around stupidity is definitely the reason for it being prolonged.

The economy will be on fire by November with Christmas and a Vaccine just around the corner.....

Neither candidate got a majority of the votes... The % voting for NEITHER Trump or Hillary was about 3 times her "popular vote margin"...,. Meaning more popular votes didn't actually mean she was the voter's choice...

The facts surrounding the ass whooping you took in '16 hasn't changed. Trump is our president. :)

Neither candidate got a majority of the votes... The % voting for NEITHER Trump or Hillary was about 3 times her "popular vote margin"...,. Meaning more popular votes didn't actually mean she was the voter's choice...
Thats a weird way of saying more americans voted against Drumpf than Shrillary.

If there are 8 people in a room and 5 vote for me to be the president of the club that means I won the popular vote.

Forum List

Back