So What Are the Odds that Snowflake Trump Will Quit Election?

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

The only way he drops out is if he gets pardon from indictments.
The only reason Donny isnt already indicted is you cant -- a sitting president.

That's correct.
So Trump fired US Atty Berman of the SDNY last week and reassigned another US Atty from the Eastern District of NY yesterday.
These two were in charge of a few of the dozen or so pending charges for which they would indict Trump on November 4, if he loses.
It's unusual for a US Atty to get fired without cause. Trump had no cause except that these guys were investigating him.

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

3rd thread we've had on this "meme"... I'm guessing Don Da Lemon... Amirite?

Anyways, I'm in.. The ODDS of that are 1/2 as much as Joe Biden getting his lost ass picture on a milk carton by September...

I can only suggest that you brace yourself for another ass whooping. :)
Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:
The facts surrounding the ass whooping you took in '16 hasn't changed. Trump is our president. :)
Electoral Affirmative Action :)

Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:
The facts surrounding the ass whooping you took in '16 hasn't changed. Trump is our president. :)

Everything has changed since that asshole got into the OO.
What a fucking ignorant thing to say.
You're going on FAITH, Sparky.
Because that's ALL you got.

Leftists projecting again.

Why is Biden almost never coming out his basement?

So, you're saying President Hillary will glide to reelection?

I bet something really bad happens before the election.

As someone who has been involved in politics I will educate you on three things. Caraville and Scarborough are washed-up politically so they make outrageous statements for publicity. Second, if liberals are talking this way it means that internal polling has them scared of defeat in November. Last, Trump will never drop out and will win in November thanks to lawlessness and lack of leadership by Democratic mayor's and governor's.

Be still my heart

Electoral Affirmative Action :)
It's how elections are decided.

It's gotta suck knowing hillary was just as stupid as you.

How could it be worse than it is now? Terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa riot and loot in Democrat controlled cities and states.

I think the big question is WHEN do republicans run from Trump to save their asses?

Yup, because Trump doesn't give a shit about their sorry asses anymore than he cares about ours.
Even Howard Stern tried to tell them.

Howard Stern Says Donald Trump “Despises” MAGA Voters, Thinks President Should Step Down
"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

As someone who has been involved in politics I will educate you on three things. Caraville and Scarborough are washed-up politically so they make outrageous statements for publicity. Second, if liberals are talking this way it means that internal polling has them scared of defeat in November. Last, Trump will never drop out and will win in November thanks to lawlessness and lack of leadership by Democratic mayor's and governor's.
The word is out by Republican insiders trump is acting like a crazy man half the time and desolate the other half

Everything has changed since that asshole got into the OO.
What a fucking ignorant thing to say.
You're going on FAITH, Sparky.
Because that's ALL you got.
Trump will easily win a second term, snowflake. :)

Forum List

Back