So What Are the Odds that Snowflake Trump Will Quit Election?

I think the big question is WHEN do republicans run from Trump to save their asses?

Yup, because Trump doesn't give a shit about their sorry asses anymore than he cares about ours.
Even Howard Stern tried to tell them.

Howard Stern Says Donald Trump “Despises” MAGA Voters, Thinks President Should Step Down
"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

Trump voters are running the Trump hotel you fucking idiot.

I think the big question is WHEN do republicans run from Trump to save their asses?

Yup, because Trump doesn't give a shit about their sorry asses anymore than he cares about ours.

Howard Stern Says Donald Trump “Despises” MAGA Voters, Thinks President Should Step Down
"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

Yeah, I always look to Howard Stern for political advice.

hqdefault.jpg

Stern is referring to the GUESTS, you fucking idiot.

Oh shit Stern is telling it like it is.

Dumbasses think Trump loves them. Ha Ha Ha!

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

As someone who has been involved in politics I will educate you on three things. Caraville and Scarborough are washed-up politically so they make outrageous statements for publicity. Second, if liberals are talking this way it means that internal polling has them scared of defeat in November. Last, Trump will never drop out and will win in November thanks to lawlessness and lack of leadership by Democratic mayor's and governor's.
The word is out by Republican insiders trump is acting like a crazy man half the time and desolate the other half

:auiqs.jpg:

Keep buying, ed.

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

I can only suggest that you brace yourself for another ass whooping. :)
Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:

Neither candidate got a majority of the votes... The % voting for NEITHER Trump or Hillary was about 3 times her "popular vote margin"...,. Meaning more popular votes didn't actually mean she was the voter's choice...
Thats a weird way of saying more americans voted against Drumpf than Shrillary.

If there are 8 people in a room and 5 vote for me to be the president of the club that means I won the popular vote.
The United States of America is a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Not some high-school club you pea brain.

Were they paid for those votes?

If Yes, they probably deducted it from their paycheck after.

hqdefault.jpg

Stern knows Trump personally.
Attended his wedding to Melania in 2005.
Trump was a guest on Stern's show from 1993 thru 2015.
You should heed what he says.

Were they paid for those votes?

More than paid, their houses do not look like ashes the democrats want to turn them into.

TrumpTards are being USED by Trump. Trump is a fucking elitist snob.

hqdefault.jpg

Howard Stern is a fucking idiot.

TrumpTards are being USED by Trump. Trump is a fucking elitist snob.

Your ass is being used by the democrat plantation masters.

Not good considering it is about to be kicked by president Trump. Prepare for butthurt in November.

Again?

hqdefault.jpg

You go ahead. I haven't listened to the guy in almost 40 years.

Electoral Affirmative Action is hardly an ass whooping considering he lost the popular vote to Shillary. That has to be embarrassing. :lol:

Neither candidate got a majority of the votes... The % voting for NEITHER Trump or Hillary was about 3 times her "popular vote margin"...,. Meaning more popular votes didn't actually mean she was the voter's choice...

If there are 8 people in a room and 5 vote for me to be the president of the club that means I won the popular vote.
The United States of America is a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Not some high-school club you pea brain.
I know that you retard. What did that have to do with the popular vote?

Who would want to be a member of a club that had you as a member, much less president? Maybe a race-pimp or plantation servants' organization, but little else.

Thought you'd be better at math... 5 out of 8 WOULD be a majority.. But a majority of voters in an election is >= 50% Of ALL voters, not just repub or dems -- NEITHER candidate pulled a majority of voters...

And it was NON "brand name" party voters that denied her Wisc, Mich, etc...

Indies and 3rd parties took 6% of the total...

Forum List

Back