So What Are the Odds that Snowflake Trump Will Quit Election?

I think the big question is WHEN do republicans run from Trump to save their asses?

Yup, because Trump doesn't give a shit about their sorry asses anymore than he cares about ours.
Even Howard Stern tried to tell them.

Howard Stern Says Donald Trump “Despises” MAGA Voters, Thinks President Should Step Down
"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”
Oh shit Stern is telling it like it is.

Dumbasses think Trump loves them. Ha Ha Ha!

TrumpTards are being USED by Trump. Trump is a fucking elitist snob.
You come across as desperate. Not at all confident that your basement dwelling senile old man has this election.

Confident people sound the opposite of you.

I think the big question is WHEN do republicans run from Trump to save their asses?

Yup, because Trump doesn't give a shit about their sorry asses anymore than he cares about ours.
Even Howard Stern tried to tell them.

Howard Stern Says Donald Trump “Despises” MAGA Voters, Thinks President Should Step Down
"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”
Oh shit Stern is telling it like it is.

Dumbasses think Trump loves them. Ha Ha Ha!

TrumpTards are being USED by Trump. Trump is a fucking elitist snob.
You come across as desperate. Not at all confident that your basement dwelling senile old man has this election.

Confident people sound the opposite of you.
Can't get too confident knowing how Repubs will try to f up the vote

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

He won't drop out. He would rather lose, and blame it on fraud.

I mean if it looks like there's no way he can win, what're the odds, he will quit like a snowflake and go hide in the basement of Trump Tower?

Trump isn't hiding in any basement but your boy Biden is sure spending a lot of time in his. But to answer your silly assed question about 0.000000000001%. Which is to say in case you likely suck at math too, slim to none.
Happy now, dumbass?

Same odds hitlery had of winning

Trump's odds to win are a lot better than you give him credit for. Things that have not occurred and are unanticipated as of now, are likely to play a huge part in the election which isn't for 4 months yet.

Remember that the D candidate doesn't know what state he's in.

He won't drop out. He would rather lose, and blame it on fraud.
He enjoys winning, you still haven’t won anything

PROGS are so useless they can't even come up with their on material to fit. Yeah, Trump's going to quit, OP wins, nice work.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back