Let's Shoot Black People for Fun

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1655440224813.png

An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

This is why anti racism must be taught in scools.

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

Some people's kid, I swear. Sounds like a kid whose daddy shudda beat that ass, evuh damn day, till he learned better. Of course, maybe the school board father of the kid is the real problem.

Some people's kid, I swear. Sounds like a kid whose daddy shudda beat that ass, evuh damn day, till he learned better. Of course, maybe the school board father of the kid is the real problem.
Definitely this kid needed some discipline.

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

THe good news is -- this kid should never pass a firearms background check if we're doing THAT system right. SO -- up to school and local police to make CERTAIN that this information is available to REPORT to NICS. And NICS should REQUIRE school files on threats and violence. They should reject applications until an appeal is accomplished.

The bad news is -- you're wrong. Haranguing entire classes with inclusion/diversity messaging is not gonna FIX THIS kid. He needs EXTENSIVE one on one attention and follow-up. Should do this for ANY color kid that does the same. EVEN IF their threat is towards their OWN race...

People who have been given everything by the government probably need to think before they post.

given EVERYTHING by GOVERNMENT???

Gawd I need to join THAT group... text me that website or secret code.

You mean the kids of Congress critters or what?

Lately, the govt is trying to steal my most important belongings. Including my liberties, 10 Bill of Rights rights and my financial stability. I spend a LOT of time OPPOSING them trying.

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

Now THAT'S the cherry pick of the day! A high school kid posts some stupid racist shit and IM2 jumps all over it. :clap:

Now THAT'S the cherry pick of the day! A high school kid posts some stupid racist shit and IM2 jumps all over it. :clap:
Doing what you guys do. There are a lot more of these.

given EVERYTHING by GOVERNMENT???

Gawd I need to join THAT group... text me that website or secret code.

You mean the kids of Congress critters or what?

Lately, the govt is trying to steal my most important belongings. Including my liberties, 10 Bill of Rights rights and my financial stability. I spend a LOT of time OPPOSING them trying.
That's what I said. Whites are where they are due to legislation. I don't know how you look at history and can't see that. But you guys are real quick to put that on us. The government is not trying to steal jack squat from you.

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

Yea, I’m sure negroes never joke around about shooting white people.

They just go out and do it.

Hmmmm. I don't know that I've ever heard anyone on the left suggest that. You may be on to something; perhaps we could teach anti-racism in the schools - I mean, 30 minutes a week or so of it every few years shouldn't be so bad and not take away from the three Rs. Even better, of course, would be to set an example of anti-racism. Kids learn far more by example than they do by spoken words..

So, instead of teaching black kids that white kids are evil and that white kids hate them, instead of teaching white kids that they're evil and responsible for all bad that happens in the world, instead of teaching black kids that they're inferior to white kids and that they can never be successful from their own hard work, and then blocking any instruction or teaching about the many thousands of responsible, hard working, very successful, black Americans....

I mean.. instead of all that, what if we taught children that everyone was created equal, what if we taught them that if they work hard, live responsibly, live frugally, they could, each and every one of them, grow up to enjoy great individual success and lead their progeny into generational success.

You know, IM2? I think you might be on to something... Let's teach anti-racism in the schools. Yes.. I do believe you're right. I support this idea 100%. It's not been tried in decades but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

Yes, obviously, but you know as well as I do, the kid probably got his attitudes in the family.
No, probably he didn't get his attitudes in the family. Do you think the grandmother that the Uvalde shot in the face gave the kid the idea to go shoot up a school?

No doubt, some kids learn bad stuff at home but many millennia of human progress show that children mostly learn good things from their parents and families.

Where children today learn to hate and develop the mental health problems that lead to shootings or planned shootings is in the schools.

White children are told they're evil and the cause of all that's evil in the world. Even when they don't believe they're actually evil, what do you think it does to a kid's psyche when he realizes that most people in the school, including teachers, students, administration, and even many of the white kids, hate him because he's white?

If he does believe the lies that he was born evil, what do you think comes from that? Repentance? Or living up to expectations? I've learned in my life that most people live up to expectations. Mostly I've learned that setting high expectations leads to delivering high results but setting low expectations leads to low results. I suppose that setting evil expectations must lead to evil results.

These same lessons of hate in the schools lead to black on white violence as well. When a child spends his formative years being told that white people are evil, that white people hate him, that all of his troubles, his families troubles, his entire communities troubles, come from white people, then, as someone already pointed out in this thread, no doubt black kids talk about shooting white people, too.

With a pellet gun. A PELLET GUN. He needs to go to Chicago where the home boys could teach him some real killin'

Calling out uncharged juvenile offenders is pretty pathetic. Even the bottom feeding liberal media waits until charges are filed.
Spare me the double standard son. He was caught on video.

With a pellet gun. A PELLET GUN. He needs to go to Chicago where the home boys could teach him some real killin'
Excuses. He didn't say to shoot black people with pellet guns and Tamir Rice was murdered by a white cop when he had a toy gun. You didn't make excuses then, so you are full of ----.

Spare me the double standard son. He was caught on video.
When have I ever posted the identity of a juvenile offender? Much less one not even charged with any crime.

You must have been one of those crappy absentee fathers if you think I'm your son, since I never met you. Fucking deadbeat.

Forum List

Back