So To Recap; Did Mike Pence Do The Right Thing or Not??

I've said it before and I will say it again....the Republican base is the problem....

The Newt Gingriches and Rush Limbaughs of the world have been pumping their heads full of poison for the past 40 years -- to the point, they are now afraid of the monster they themselves created...

the only reason Pence still grobbles at Trump's feet despite all of this is not because he is afraid of Trump -- in reality, nobody is afraid of Trump -- they are afraid of the base.....and that base will remain depraved long after Trump...because they were depraved before Trump...
Right Buffy, pretty funny when we see psycho proggies hunting SCOTUS justices & threatening to kill people if they can't keep murdering their babies.

Then you have your groomers & trannies plastering their mental illnesses for all to see & targeting our children.

The govt inner city poverty plantations are full of Dem voters & the worst sources of crime in the country.

Lefties try to normalize &/or legalize pedophilia.

Eco fascists are shutting down our power grids because of weather.

Lefties tell the unmasked & those that refuse clot shots they want them to die.

They call the rest of us racists & deplorables.

The left has been & always will be the main driver of strife in this country.

Nice try though

Religion is just man's attempt to be God......God is in no way religious....

If you think he is, prove he/she/it established any religion...but before you do that -- prove God first....

Now, in the real world...what we can QUANTIFY is the fact that a large part of the Republican party is A-OK with an unconstitutional proto-fascist takeover of government...as long as the one doing it has an "R" by their name.....It seems power is their religion....not Jesus, God or anything else.....

Look around. You are "without excuse"--Romans 1:19-20

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Right Buffy, pretty funny when we see psycho proggies hunting SCOTUS justices & threatening to kill people if they can't keep murdering their babies.

Then you have your groomers & trannies plastering their mental illnesses for all to see & targeting our children.

The govt inner city poverty plantations are full of Dem voters & the worst sources of crime in the country.

Lefties try to normalize &/or legalize pedophilia.

Eco fascists are shutting down our power grids because of weather.

Lefties tell the unmasked & those that refuse clot shots they want them to die.

They call the rest of us racists & deplorables.

The left has been & always will be the main driver of strife in this country.

Nice try though
^ I rest my case ^

In order for right-wingers to justify their paranoid delusions -- they have no choice but to make up shit

you haven't named a SINGLE REAL THING....only imaginary made up bullshit....

You haven't complained about the fact, Democrats want to expand Medicare and Social Security, not cut it...you don't talk about that -- because that is ACTUALLY A POPULAR POSITION TO HAVE - so to deflect, you talk about goofy shit like "all democrats are groomers because they believe trans people exist"

Republicans have no solutions to real problems, so they make up bullshit problems instead....and since the conservative brain is largely fear driven and reactionary -- it works....

Do you believe Pence had the authority to do what Trump asked?
Yes I do. Nobody has the authority to install a fake resident & approve a fraudulent election.
I think it was a crime of treason against the country & Mike Pence is a corrupted traitor.
I think the entire UNiparty has committed treason & should be arrested & tried.

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

But can we really trust the words of Paul since he was more dishonest than Donald Trump?

It's ok to admit you can't prove the existence of God...no one can.....only he/she/it

And for some reason......After being really on the scene thousands of years ago -- he just up and stopped showing himself....you would think it would be so easy for him to just show up now and end all doubts...or at least talk to some new disciples and drop some new gospels like rappers drop mixtapes....but nope...he is shy I guess..

Last edited:
Yes I do. Nobody has the authority to install a fake resident & approve a fraudulent election.
I think it was a crime of treason against the country & Mike Pence is a corrupted traitor.
So does that mean you would have supported Al Gore declaring himself the winner if he simply claimed "widespread voter fraud" in Florida? Nope...because you are a full of shit fascist...

Will you support a Vice President Harris declaring herself the winner in 2024 by simply claiming voter fraud? Nope...because you are a full of shit fascist...

As much as you folks whine about me mocking yall --- yall sure do love proving everything I say about you right....

GOOD NEWS!
:dance:

That means Kamala Harris now has the power to overturn the election if she believes it was stolen

Where do you derive the authority to state it was a fraudulent election? I sure as hell isn't because of proof. All attempts to do so, in the only venue that actually has authority to actually do something about it (the courts) were roundly defeated. No less than 10 lawyers who tried so have faced sanctions because they were deemed to argue in bad faith.

So does that mean you would have supported Al Gore declaring himself the winner if he simply claimed "widespread voter fraud" in Florida? Nope...because you are a full of shit fascist...

Will you support a Vice President Harris declaring herself the winner in 2024 by simply claiming voter fraud? Nope...because you are a full of shit fascist...
If the Repubs had been caught cheating as blatantly & obviously as the Dems did then I would have been OK with them stopping the certification to get to the truth.
I care about our rights to fair elections more than partisanship.
I mean Al Gore may be a total moron douche who lies with every breathe but if that's what the low info voters of America want, then that's what they would've got. I wouldn't have been totally surprised since most we have a lot of really dumb voters.

Could you say the same? Of course not Buffy, because you are a full of shit fascist.
And a race baiter

Yes, he did.........and why is this so hard for you to believe?? Didn't you folks believe Obama was a Kenyan muslim terrorist who is dumb and married to a man?? If all of that is true, in your mind...why is it hard for you to believe someone else got more votes in the future??

Sometimes, different amounts of people vote in different elections, it's crazy I know....the more people become politically engaged, via social media - -the more I expect voter participation numbers to rise...
Sure he did 🤣 all those illegal harvested ballot #2000mules.

It's ok to admit you can't prove the existence of God...no one can.....only he/she/it

And for some reason......After being really on the scene thousands of years ago -- he just up and stopped showing himself....you would think it would be so easy for him to just show up now and end all doubts...or at least talk to some new disciples and drop some new gospels like rappers drop mixtapes....but nope...he is shy I guess..

From former atheist turned Christian, C.S. Lewis:

“God will invade. But I wonder whether people who ask God to interfere openly and directly in our world quite realise what it will be like when He does. When that happens, it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else - something it never entered your head to conceive - comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left? For this time it will God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing; it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, today, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever. We must take it or leave it.”

From former atheist turned Christian, C.S. Lewis:

“God will invade. But I wonder whether people who ask God to interfere openly and directly in our world quite realise what it will be like when He does. When that happens, it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else - something it never entered your head to conceive - comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left? For this time it will God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing; it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, today, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever. We must take it or leave it.”

In no other realm of your life will you not demand evidence/proof before you are willing to believe it...except for your other religion, which is Trump worship...

If I told you that the lochness monster is really God and bigfoot is Jesus -- and then said; I know this is true because God told me.....you will call me a nutcase......or at the very least demand evidence......

Also, I don't worship any God that believes slavery and rape is OK...

Pence is another delusional POS RINO who still believes he is somehow relevant.
He is even considering running for President!
If he would've done his duty & challenged the obviously fraudulent results there is a good chance our country would not be in the horrible condition it's in today.
The fedsurrection gave all the RINOs including Pence the cover they wanted to install an illegitimate pedo stooge in a dirty diaper into the WH. Keeping their tickets on the NWO train is much more important to these traitors than real elections or the welfare of the people.
People are waking up to the fact it was a fake election but it's too little, too late.
Diaper dudes masters made our bed & now we all have to lay down on plastic sheets
STFU

You need HELP

In no other realm of your life will you not demand evidence/proof before you are willing to believe it...
If I told you that the lochness monster is really God and bigfoot is Jesus -- and then said; I know this is true because God told me.....you will call me a nutcase......or at the very least demand evidence......

Also, I don't worship any God that believes slavery and rape is OK...
You obviously know NOTHING ABOUT GOD

I've said it before and I will say it again....the Republican base is the problem....

The Newt Gingriches and Rush Limbaughs of the world have been pumping their heads full of poison for the past 40 years -- to the point, they are now afraid of the monster they themselves created...

the only reason Pence still grobbles at Trump's feet despite all of this is not because he is afraid of Trump -- in reality, nobody is afraid of Trump -- they are afraid of the base.....and that base will remain depraved long after Trump...because they were depraved before Trump...

Truth.

My favorite example is the one where Trump, Fauci, Brix, etc... were all on stage at the White House announcing a 3 phase plan for reopening the country. Trump was there, gave it the approval. It made sense. When phase A was done, you got to move on to phase B, then phase C. Literally The day after it was announced:

1655466525619.png

I don't think the blob ever mentioned his phased reopening plan again in public. His supporters are far to the right of where he is. This is one reason why whenever there is a schoolyard massacre, you see no remorse from them. Zero. Zippo. Nada.

Forum List

Back