So tired of hearing Republicans complain they are attacked and treated unfairly

So many problems can be laid right at the feet of the GOP. I don't understand why they complain when facts are pointed out. If they are on the wrong side of history, it's their own fault. Just pointing out facts is not an attack. Not when it's "facts".

The Bush Tax cuts were the beginning of the great deficit and did nothing but give a very, very slight bump to the economy.

The country was tricked into Iraq.

The GOP disbanding the Iraqi military created Isis.

Republicans let Bin Laden go scot free for years after 9/11 until Obama had him tracked down and put down.

The response after Katrina was pitiful.

The GOP made the Katrina aftermath worse by giving out carcinogenic trailers to people who lost everything.

The GOP has no health care plan beyond ending health care for tens of millions of Americans.

The GOP gave us Donald Trump.

After the failed Bush Tax cuts, the GOP wants to cut another trillion in taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. The GOP is lying about bringing them back.

The GOP has worked tirelessly to reduce food stamps for poor children and veterans.

The GOP wants to cut school lunches and daycare for working parents with children.

Remember, Trump's and the GOP's new budget would have cut billions out of FEMA, the agency Houston is depending on.

6 million jobs are unfilled and a majority of Republicans think college is bad for the country.

The GOP complains they are mistreated and treated unfairly. But look at their policies and what they have done to this country. Why aren't we supposed to fight back?
Only one person even tried to deny what I posted and it turns out they told easily disproven lies. Perhaps Republicans should just accept who they are and quit trying to blame others.
Says the guy who blames Republicans for everything. [emoji108]

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So many problems can be laid right at the feet of the GOP. I don't understand why they complain when facts are pointed out. If they are on the wrong side of history, it's their own fault. Just pointing out facts is not an attack. Not when it's "facts".

The Bush Tax cuts were the beginning of the great deficit and did nothing but give a very, very slight bump to the economy.

Republicans let Bin Laden go scot free for years after 9/11 until Obama had him tracked down and put down.

The GOP made the Katrina aftermath worse by giving out carcinogenic trailers to people who lost everything.

The GOP has no health care plan beyond ending health care for tens of millions of Americans.

After the failed Bush Tax cuts, the GOP wants to cut another trillion in taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. The GOP is lying about bringing them back.

The GOP has worked tirelessly to reduce food stamps for poor children and veterans.

The GOP wants to cut school lunches and daycare for working parents with children.

Remember, Trump's and the GOP's new budget would have cut billions out of FEMA, the agency Houston is depending on.

6 million jobs are unfilled and a majority of Republicans think college is bad for the country.

The GOP complains they are mistreated and treated unfairly. But look at their policies and what they have done to this country. Why aren't we supposed to fight back?
Only one person even tried to deny what I posted and it turns out they told easily disproven lies. Perhaps Republicans should just accept who they are and quit trying to blame others.

OK, which one of those is not the fault of the GOP?

Donald Trump. He is President because the Democrats put up a worthless candidate.

Trump is a totally immoral person not just unfit and unworthy of the Presidency he is a deplorable despicable creep ....therefore if you support him stop complaining ....

‘Abhorrent’: CNN’s Bash blisters Trump for using Harvey tragedy TV ratings to announce Arpaio pardon
Sorry. Being a creep does not make you unfit and unworthy of being President.

Just look at the rapist Bill Clinton who got elected twice by liberals who are supposed to champion women... Bwahhaaaahhhaaa.. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman.

All opinions not facts.

I even agree with some of them but gopers have an answer for each of them and to them everything is the fault of the other party.

Either way opinions are not facts.

Strangely I do not see them complaining about being unfairly attacked or criticized I see the left trying to silence dissent or disagreement.

And why is this in the conspiracy theory section?

Donald Trump. He is President because the Democrats put up a worthless candidate.

A candidate who got millions of children healthcare. Who got first responders healthcare Republicans blocked for ten years. Who had a foundation that helped over 400 million people.
Republicans call this worthless.

30 years of GOP attacks and what? Nothing! Either they are inept, she is innocent or she is the smartest woman in the world.

And now, after six months, the American public is learning what real sleazeball looks like. Go Mueller!

A candidate who got millions of children healthcare. Who got first responders healthcare Republicans blocked for ten years. Who had a foundation that helped over 400 million people.
Republicans call this worthless.

30 years of GOP attacks and what? Nothing! Either they are inept, she is innocent or she is the smartest woman in the world.

And now, after six months, the American public is learning what real sleazeball looks like. Go Mueller!
Nice cherry picking.

Forum List

Back