Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Is This Final Proof Michelle Obama Is A Man? – #1 Video On The Web

the facts are all there.

Alex Jones: 'The Word Is' Sasha And Malia Aren't Obama's Kids

Michelle Obama Doesn't Know How Long She Has Been Mrs. Obama

Malia and Sasha's real parents are Martin Nesbitt & wife
Dr. Anita Blanchard

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didnt believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.]

the facts are all there.

Dr. Anita Blanchard

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didnt believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.]
Does the day nurse know you're online?

the facts are all there.

Dr. Anita Blanchard

Michelle may be the first tranny, but what does it really matter?

Does it change the damage Obama has done to our country?

It might help us understand why Obama did what he did, but it is irrelevant in terms of repairing the damage.

The biggest reason the Transgender bullshit is flooding our country is that the GOP is giving in to it as an unwinnable battle. The GOP Establishment, who is also flooded with the same degeneracy the Democrats are, are tired of playing nice with social conservatives.

We need to purge the GOP of its Establishment control or this nation is doomed.

the facts are all there.

Dr. Anita Blanchard

Michelle may be the first tranny, but what does it really matter?

Does it change the damage Obama has done to our country?

It might help us understand why Obama did what he did, but it is irrelevant in terms of repairing the damage.

The biggest reason the Transgender bullshit is flooding our country is that the GOP is giving in to it as an unwinnable battle. The GOP Establishment, who is also flooded with the same degeneracy the Democrats are, are tired of playing nice with social conservatives.

We need to purge the GOP of its Establishment control or this nation is doomed.
The damage is mainly a damage of society it is him who force to accept the homosexuality the gay marriage as if it was a normality to be homo

I am sorry that you've been forced to accept my marriage. :crybaby:

Apology accepted, of course.

I dont care if you 'marry' your gay spouse. Gays have been living together for centuries and millenia. Nothing has changed in that regard, though now gays have the same legal rights as other spouses such as with hospital visitation.

I am concerned about the further degradation of traditional marriage from something special and unique in that it could produce children, the next generation. That is a difficult thing at best, and the traditional norms that once buttressed the propagation of our people have been destroyed or made meaningless.

If two men ass fucking each other is just as much a marriage as a man and woman who can produce children, then the concept of marriage is largely meaningless.

I think the best way of re-affirming traditional marriage now would be to encourage Covenant Marriages instead and leave to popular culture its degenerate notion of what marriage is now.

The damage is mainly a damage of society it is him who force to accept the homosexuality the gay marriage as if it was a normality to be homo

Obama was merely the front man. this was a hidden goal of the Oligarchs for decades now that only came out via slips of the lips or far left agitation before Obama.

Notice how quickly the entire media and the Washington elites have embraced gay marriage and the normalization of transgender mutilants?

That is because our betters had long decided this before hand.

Good. I am not asking you to either. Whether you accept it or not is entirely irrelevant to my marriage.
But the prevailing zeitgeist is relevant when people blackball you in secret because one opposes ass fucking as marriage.

The thing is, if those kids aren't theirs, then they bought them.

And that's human trafficking. Which all those scumbags engage in .

I dont care if you 'marry' your gay spouse. Gays have been living together for centuries and millenia. Nothing has changed in that regard, though now gays have the same elgal rights as other spouses such as with hospital visitation.

I am concerned about the further degreadation of traditional marriage from something special and unique in that it could produce children, the next generation. That is a difficult thing at best, and the traditional norms that once buttressed the propagation of our people have been destroyed or made meaningless.

If tow men ass fucking each other is just as much a marriage as a man and woman who can produce children, then the concept of marriage is largely meaningless.

I think the best way of re-affirming traditional marriage now would be to encourage Covenant Marriages instead and leave to popular culture its degenerate notion of what marriage is now.

Has your marriage been made largely meaningless as result of me getting married to my husband?

Last edited:
I do not have to be forced because I do not accept same-sex marriage.

Good. I am not asking you to either. Whether you accept it or not is entirely irrelevant to my marriage.
The homosexuals, I do not wish them any harm but i am against this advance of giving them more and more right that goes farther and farther thanks to Obama who has not yet made its coming out.

But the prevailing zeitgeist is relevant when people blackball you in secret because one opposes ass fucking as marriage.

Do you often view marriage through the lense of sexual acts? Or is just when it comes to fags?

Last edited:
The thing is, if those kids aren't theirs, then they bought them.

And that's human trafficking. Which all those scumbags engage in .
I could just imagine how screw up the kids must be...i have a father and a mother we need both.

the facts are all there.

Dr. Anita Blanchard

Moore still promoting his personal sexual fantasies.

I am concerned about the further degradation of traditional marriage from something special and unique in that it could produce children, the next generation. .

You mean like when my 80 something uncle married his 70 something wife?

'special and unique in that it could produce children, the next generation?

Should my uncle have been able to legally marry his wife? Even though they certainly were not marrying to produce any children?

Has your marriage been made largely meaningless as result of me getting married to my husband?
Of course not, but it has been made so for many young people today who increasingly put off marriage or avoid it altogether to the detriment of our children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back