So this black coach is now suing the NFL for racist hiring practices

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This fool will now be black balled and never get a job. you cant force no organization to hire you

you cant force no organization to hire you

That's not entirely true ...

1 nBN_wLkWpjaXBevSywWtKg.jpeg

Sad he was talented.. he was probably threatening Miami with a lawsuit.. That’s why he was fired

Seems odd. There really is not much in the complain that is connected with race. Seems more like they fired him because he did not do what his bosses told him to do. I am not sure what you expect at that juncture.

Fixing games though, that would not surprise me in the least and I am sure there are laws around that considering all the gambling that goes on around Football.

Everything is about race to blacks. That's why no one wants anything to do with them.

Everything is about race to blacks. That's why no one wants anything to do with them.
Wrong.

Everything is about race to the left.

I have many black friends and none of them think like that. Not one of them. The closest thing to that it Troy freaks out over the way covid has impacted his family so much compared to white families. But that is less about race and more about high blood pressure and unhealthy diets.

Wrong.

Everything is about race to the left.

I have many black friends and none of them think like that. Not one of them. The closest thing to that it Troy freaks out over the way covid has impacted his family so much compared to white families. But that is less about race and more about high blood pressure and unhealthy diets.
Guess it depends on your exposure. I'm not wrong around here.

Considering you just ascribed a state of mind to an entire race, seems that everything is about race to you too.
I never bring it up, it's just an observation. I avoid them all. Ok, I shouldn't have said all.

Last edited:
Yes...because MORE diversity is needed in the NFL...FFS.

"The percentages are broken down by role. As of 2019, 58.9% of African Americans in the NFL were the players themselves. This number has now grown to 70% in 2020....
The NFL assistant coaches are the second highest, with 29.6% of them being African American. Numbers fall tremendously after the assistant coaches positions. Senior Administrator is the final role on the list that is in double digits sitting at 10.7%.
Head coaching positions come in at 9.4%, Professional staff checks in at 8.8%, Vice presidents are at 7.1% and General Managers are the lowest sitting at 6.3%.

This fool will now be black balled and never get a job. you cant force no organization to hire you

So they have a rule you have to interview a black person and now the black person can sue you for discrimination for not hiring them, huh? Sounds like a good time for owners to sell their teams.

So they have a rule you have to interview a black person and now the black person can sue you for discrimination for not hiring them, huh? Sounds like a good time for owners to sell their teams.
Pshaw.

You actually think that a lawsuit like that, even if successful, comes within a hundred miles of making the venture unprofitable?

Good or bad, such a lawsuit is a tick next to an elephant in terms of profitability of these enterprises.

That rooney rule is retarded, I wouldnt want a fake interview

That rooney rule is retarded, I wouldnt want a fake interview
This is pretty standard practice in most heavily regulated hiring sectors to be honest. It is not secluded just to race, generally the hiring officials already know who they want but legal requirements say the MUST conduct a certain number of interviews, who gets priority for interviews and what positions MUST be offered an interview for an upcoming vacancy so they go through the motions. The contractors we worked with when I was active duty, Boeing and many other employers had to do this when interacting with pretty much any governmental agency. I imagine the same goes for NFL because of how tightly they have intertwined themselves with local governance.

It's not like most of those million dollar stadiums are paid for by the teams and, as I mentioned earlier, the very fact there is a lot of gambling over sports invites intrusion as well.

Forum List

Back