ESPN Personality Says ‘White People’ Are The NFL’s Problem

They were talking football moron.
Who said they werent? Who cares what they were talking about anyway? That isnt the point. The point is he made a racist claim that "white people " are the problem. Up to speed now?

How do we know that when they won't sell an NFL team to anyone black. Michael Jordan has been doing pretty damn good with the Charlotte Hornets.
Jordan as an executive making draft decisions was to be blunt, horrific. The term started turning around after he finally got convinced to hire a GM who could evaluate talent better. As good a player as Jordan was, he was a terrible talent evaluator (Kwame Brown at #1, Adam Morrison at #3 were really bad choices). Sometimes, the best players don’t make great decision makers in the front office.

There is ONE black HC, black players make up 70% of the league.

Tell you what, Sambo: Howsabout we increase the number of black head coaches in the NFL and decrease the number of blacks playing in the NFL.

Would that be okay with you?

Jordan as an executive making draft decisions was to be blunt, horrific. The term started turning around after he finally got convinced to hire a GM who could evaluate talent better. As good a player as Jordan was, he was a terrible talent evaluator (Kwame Brown at #1, Adam Morrison at #3 were really bad choices). Sometimes, the best players don’t make great decision makers in the front office.
His team hasn't won a championship because he doesn't want to pay a star player.

If the races had been reversed in this comment, just imagine the reaction. Holy crap.

And that fact, among others, is at the heart of why we can't have an "honest conversation on race".
Well if it had been reversed it would have been a lie, for the simple fact there is not one black NFL Owner hiring or firing HCs.

I used to watch ESPN 24 hours a day. I haven’t watched that crap in years.. it’s run by libtards who hate America

Haven't watched ESPN in a few years now. Once it turned into a leftist cesspool, I lost any desire to pay any attention to it.

Liberal logic says that ESPN, which is owned by ABC, might be able to hide Whoppi over there until her suspension at the View is over. That's the kind of thing liberals would do.

Forum List

Back