ESPN Personality Says ‘White People’ Are The NFL’s Problem

Get you an all white team and see how it works out.

Tom Brady and his o-line (what do you notice?). He's probably throwing a TD pass to Gronk or Edelman. Such a racist comment to make. Don't even go there.

tom-brady-new-england-patriots-halo-pocketjpg.jpg

If the races had been reversed in this comment, just imagine the reaction. Holy crap.

And that fact, among others, is at the heart of why we still can't have an "honest conversation on race".

Wow Mac, never thought I would read a post such as this from you! Are you sure you're not simply quoting someone else?

Evidently you haven't seen any of the hundreds of squabbles I've had with the hardcore left over PC and Identity Politics.

Oh well!
We spend too much time on race. Where it has become good business.

I dont understand what the problem is.
The NFL created these stupid diversity rules. They had to comply even though they knew who they wanted.
Of course it was a sham but they HAD to do it.
Goddamn whinny bitch :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's a lie, they don't want any black owners.
You act like NFL teams come up for sale 3 for a dollar every other week.

The number of people/groups in a position to purchase an NFL team is infinitesimal. Besides needing the money to do it you have to want to invest that kind of cash to doing it. The last 2 franchises sold for a billion plus and that was almost 10 years ago, and it was Buffalo and Cleveland. Can you imagine what one of the more valuable franchises would go for today? You basically have to either inherit a team or be a multi billionaire.

The Dallas Cowboys are worth 6.5 billion dollars. BILLION.

Forum List

Back