So, the typical milk toast response to yet another mass murder by brown skinned terrorist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Each leader "assuring" all of us that they will be pursuing "those responsible" for doing this.

Say, they ever find that wife of that brown skinned terrorist that killed all of those gays? Oh right. The milquetoast president changed the narrative and directed our attention to blame the NRA. Of course his stupid followers just clap away.

Did they ever find her?

Say, did they ever find ALL of those responsible for those two BROWN SKINNED terrorists that killed all of those people in San Bernadino? He promised that he would. Did he?

Say, did the world governments find ALL of those responsible for the Turkey bombing? We still waiting for an update for the mass murder committed by the brown skinned non Christians?

Say, did we ever find out ALL of those responsible for the mass killing committed by the brown skinned terrorists in Paris with guns in a gun free COUNTRY? Any updates? How many arrests? One or two?

I am pretty sure in response to ALL of those ( including ALL of the other ones I did not mention) the response was the same.

Teddy bears, lit candles, hand in hand, tears, and our "prayers" and "thoughts."

Bravo left wing world. No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Last edited:
Allow me to summarize Obumbler's response: "Blah Blah strongest possible language Blah Blah BUT WE MUST NOT <insert Muslim appeasement statement here>

"Crusades, Crusades, Crusaaaaaaaades!!!!

".....and abortion clinics being bombed, but I think that is only common sense"

Each leader "assuring" all of us that they will be pursuing "those responsible" for doing this.

Say, they ever find that wife of that brown skinned terrorist that killed all of those gays? Oh right. The milk toast president changed the narrative and directed our attention to blame the NRA. Of course his stupid followers just clap away.

Did they ever find her?

Say, did they ever find ALL of those responsible for those two BROWN SKINNED terrorists that killed all of those people in San Bernadino? He promised that he would. Did he?

Say, did the world governments find ALL of those responsible for the Turkey bombing? We still waiting for an update for the mass murder committed by the brown skinned non Christians?

Say, did we ever find out ALL of those responsible for the mass killing committed by the brown skinned terrorists in Paris with guns in a gun free COUNTRY? Any updates? How many arrests? One or two?

I am pretty sure in response to ALL of those ( including ALL of the other ones I did not mention) the response was the same.

Teddy bears, lit candles, hand in hand, tears, and our "prayers" and "thoughts."

Bravo left wing world. No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif
Why are you upset? The UN is focused like a laser on the problem and has already taken action and condemned the US for racism.

do you perhaps mean milquetoast?
wow a spelling Nazi....maybe milk toast means someone...you know one of those dog whistles you libs keep bullshitting about.

but great post....you know to avoid talking about the subject matter.....Obama's tepid response.....but man he gets mad at the NRA.....what a fucktard....and yeah I meant to spell it like that!

i love how you owe me something i cant have....i prefer gemstones....you owe me a ruby....
She is worth far more than rubies.
and yes i left the first part out lol but rubies
Out in the southwest were I grew up. If two people said the same thing at the exact same time. Then the first one to say, "you owe me a coke" was the winner.

Did you have that saying where you grew up? ...... :cool:

Out west were I grew up. If two people said the same thing at the exact same time. Then the first one to say, "you owe me a coke" was the winner.

Did you have that saying where you grew up? ...... :cool:

"Jinx! You owe me a Coke!" was a common saying where I grew up as well. I don't recall ever getting a Coke, though. Not once. lol

do you perhaps mean milquetoast?
wow a spelling Nazi....maybe milk toast means someone...you know one of those dog whistles you libs keep bullshitting about.

but great post....you know to avoid talking about the subject matter.....Obama's tepid response.....but man he gets mad at the NRA.....what a fucktard....and yeah I meant to spell it like that!
Yeah, that is what seems to be bothering him. Plus, anyone that knows about your ipad replacing words etc. The spell check thing. I am sick of that app. It really screws me up. It sometimes even replaces actual phrases.

Forum List

Back