Are the authorities in Cleveland colluding with BLM to shut down the republican convention.

I wonder if the insurance companies will pay off in the event a business or home receives damages as result of civil unrest in an area where the police have been ordered to stand down?

I wonder if the insurance companies will pay off in the event a business or home receives damages as result of civil unrest in an area where the police have been ordered to stand down?
That is delusional.

No it isn't. Go read your own Homeowner's policy. I believe you will find a few instances where it will not pay off. Nuclear war is a no-show for just about all Homeowner's policies and I will bet you that riots and civil disorder are mentioned in yours as well.

That is delusional.

No it isn't. Go read your own Homeowner's policy. I believe you will find a few instances where it will not pay off. Nuclear war is a no-show for just about all Homeowner's policies and I will bet you that riots and civil disorder are mentioned in yours as well.
Policies don't pay in time of war. You know that.

Security at the RNC: Should Law Enforcement Be Concerned?

This article indicates everything is in place for the expected demonstrations. BUT, I keep reading rumors on the net that Cleveland officials have told the police to be prepared to “stand down.” In other words, don't interfere. Will that end in violent confrontations between pro and anti Trump forces?

This story doesn't answer that question @ Security at the RNC: Should Law Enforcement Be Concerned?

Republican Convention To Get Hit Next? FBI And DHS Warn Of ‘Violence’ And ‘Terror’ At The RNC @ Prison Planet.com » Republican Convention To Get Hit Next? FBI And DHS Warn Of ‘Violence’ And ‘Terror’ At The RNC

Forum List

Back