So, the Drexel professor, self proclaimed communist who calls for white genocide

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ciccariello-tweet1.jpg
racist1.png
screen_shot_2016-12-28_at_9.56.04_am.png

featured-george-ciccariello-maher.png

There is his stupid face. The face of arrogance, ignorance, and evil. Look at that fucking face and see how contemptuous he is. Look at his "raised eyebrows" as he believes he is so fucking smart.

Keep in mind, he thinks it was a "good thing" Haiti executed all of the whites in a revolution.

I am thankful to this loser, I really did not realize that. Now, that explains a lot. Don't you think? Of all the Caribbean countries, which is the one that is an utter cesspool of utter shit, where you can actually smell the brown from miles away? Trust me. Went on a Caribbean cruise and we docked in Haiti for "some reason." No one, and I mean no one left the ship. You could smell the stink from way out at sea. The whole fucking country stunk like shit.

Now, this motherfucker up there sure explained it all to me. Now I get why their country is so fucked up. I get why it smells to high heaven. Why it resembles every pathetic sack of puss of a country in Africa.

I get it. Don't you?

Keep in mind what that fucking loser is advocating.

Ciccariello-tweet1.jpg
racist1.png
screen_shot_2016-12-28_at_9.56.04_am.png

featured-george-ciccariello-maher.png

There is his stupid face. The face of arrogance, ignorance, and evil. Look at that fucking face and see how contemptuous he is. Look at his "raised eyebrows" as he believes he is so fucking smart.

Keep in mind, he thinks it was a "good thing" Haiti executed all of the whites in a revolution.

I am thankful to this loser, I really did not realize that. Now, that explains a lot. Don't you think? Of all the Caribbean countries, which is the one that is an utter cesspool of utter shit, where you can actually smell the brown from miles away? Trust me. Went on a Caribbean cruise and we docked in Haiti for "some reason." No one, and I mean no one left the ship. You could smell the stink from way out at sea. The whole fucking country stunk like shit.

Now, this motherfucker up there sure explained it all to me. Now I get why their country is so fucked up. I get why it smells to high heaven. Why it resembles every pathetic sack of puss of a country in Africa.

I get it. Don't you?

Keep in mind what that fucking loser is advocating.
It wasn't that long ago, that this guy would be institutionalized.

Now the insane are in positions of power and authority.

That's progress to some.

No comments from the pathetic left. Well, why would they? They love this guy. Hence the reason I hate them and that is the reason you should too.

No comments from the pathetic left. Well, why would they? They love this guy. Hence the reason I hate them and that is the reason you should too.
You shouldn't hate anyone. Hate is a very powerful emotion that leads many humans to commit terribly inhumane acts....which the Left is infamous for.

Hate their ideology. After all, they are useful idiots and we shouldn't hate them just because they are dumb.

You shouldn't hate anyone. Hate is a very powerful emotion that leads many humans to commit terribly inhumane acts....which the Left is infamous for.

Hate their ideology. After all, they are useful idiots and we shouldn't hate them just because they are dumb.
Well, I hate them. Powerful word? Yeah. Still though. I hate them.

Don't. I does you no good.

We must laugh at them and ridicule them, for their stupidity.

Real Communists wouldn't call for genocide. Maybe a Stalinist or maoist.

Don't. I does you no good.

We must laugh at them and ridicule them, for their stupidity.
Just know how dangerous they are. Just know that it isn't something to laugh at.

I use to be like you. You should know what the depth of their nature is.

Please watch these videos and see what are dealing with and what happens.

Please watch this video...all the way through. Very powerful.

They will giggle and say it could never happen here.

Of course not. Of course not.

Forum List

Back