Audit the Fed.....the push begins under Trump

Janet Yellen, the racist started by slave owners Brown university graduate, digs her heels in to resist the coming onslaught being brought by Trump on the Fed.....

I wouldn't miss this liberal blood letting for all the money in the world....:lol:

'Audit the Fed' bill gets new push under Trump
Excellent, let's hope it makes it into law this time around and doesn't get neutered along the way.

"One only needs to reflect on the dramatic decline in the value of the dollar that has taken place since the Fed was established in 1913. The goods and services you could buy for $1.00 in 1913 now cost nearly $21.00. Another way to look at this is from the perspective of the purchasing power of the dollar itself. It has fallen to less than $0.05 of its 1913 value. We might say that the government and its banking cartel have together stolen $0.95 of every dollar as they have pursued a relentlessly inflationary policy." -- Ron Paul, End The Fed

Janet Yellen, the racist started by slave owners Brown university graduate, digs her heels in to resist the coming onslaught being brought by Trump on the Fed.....

I wouldn't miss this liberal blood letting for all the money in the world....:lol:

Excellent, let's hope it makes it into law this time around and doesn't get neutered along the way.

"One only needs to reflect on the dramatic decline in the value of the dollar that has taken place since the Fed was established in 1913. The goods and services you could buy for $1.00 in 1913 now cost nearly $21.00. Another way to look at this is from the perspective of the purchasing power of the dollar itself. It has fallen to less than $0.05 of its 1913 value. We might say that the government and its banking cartel have together stolen $0.95 of every dollar as they have pursued a relentlessly inflationary policy." -- Ron Paul, End The Fed
There will be a war against the Fed....Trump the capitalist cannot let that private company stand as they currently are, unaccountable to we the people....

this is where your stupidity shows like dirty diapers. Most Liberals are FOR auditing the FED.
Get your facts straight....

this is where your stupidity shows like dirty diapers. Most Liberals are FOR auditing the FED.
Get your facts straight....
Yes...yes...Janet Yellen is the number one cheerleading liberal....:lol:

Forum List

Back