So the Communists of the US of A think that President Trump is going to do a Reichstag moment on them. Do you know that event?

I would ask the OP to define "communism" and name some communists with examples of them advocating communism, but why bother.

Trumpsters just burp the word out all day without even knowing what it means.
No problem.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praising communism.
Love is blind, I guess. This is incredible. It's still difficult to believe.
Watch some of the Trumptards videos on you tube with Jordan Klepper, THAT'S incredible and difficult to believe.
I've reached a point where I don't watch that stuff much any more. It's depressing.

I just had a Trumpster on another thread tell me that COVID doesn't produce variants and that the Delta is like the common cold.

So I'm still trying to get my head around exactly what the fuck is happening here.

Here's how Mac remains in the head space he's currently occupying, where everyone is inferior and he is the sole keeper of everything that is Good and Wise.

See what he attributed to me? This is what I actually said:

Viruses don't mutate into something worse. This one isn't either. Perhaps more communicable, but certainly less dangerous. More akin to the common cold.

Quit drama queening all over the place. You got your vaccine, now let everyone else alone

You are wrong. Haven't you heard of antibiotic resistant viruses? Those are viruses that mutated and become unstoppable by normal antibiotics. They call them SUPER VIRUSES. I don't know who told you that viruses don't mutate into something worse, but they are as stupid as you are.

Antibiotics don't treat viruses. They treat bacteria. Bacteria have mutated to be resistant to antibiotics. When viruses mutate they almost always become weaker.

You really got mixed up on this one.

I would ask the OP to define "communism" and name some communists with examples of them advocating communism, but why bother.

No problem.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Watch some of the Trumptards videos on you tube with Jordan Klepper, THAT'S incredible and difficult to believe.
I've reached a point where I don't watch that stuff much any more. It's depressing.

I just had a Trumpster on another thread tell me that COVID doesn't produce variants and that the Delta is like the common cold.

So I'm still trying to get my head around exactly what the fuck is happening here.

Here's how Mac remains in the head space he's currently occupying, where everyone is inferior and he is the sole keeper of everything that is Good and Wise.

Viruses don't mutate into something worse. This one isn't either. Perhaps more communicable, but certainly less dangerous. More akin to the common cold.

Quit drama queening all over the place. You got your vaccine, now let everyone else alone

You are wrong. Haven't you heard of antibiotic resistant viruses? Those are viruses that mutated and become unstoppable by normal antibiotics. They call them SUPER VIRUSES. I don't know who told you that viruses don't mutate into something worse, but they are as stupid as you are.
All they know is what they are provided in their universe.

We're rapidly reaching a point at which there is simply no communicating with them.

Then don't. Leave.

No problem.

March 3 2018

All they know is what they are provided in their universe.

We're rapidly reaching a point at which there is simply no communicating with them.

Then don't. Leave.
:itsok:

No problem.

March 3 2018

Antibiotics don't treat viruses. They treat bacteria. Bacteria have mutated to be resistant to antibiotics. When viruses mutate they almost always become weaker.

If you say so. You're dumb enough to believe trump's big lie, so there isn't much chance of having a conversation based on facts with you. Believe what you want. It's a well known fact that about 30% of the country lives in a different reality. It's obvious you are part of that 30%

No problem.

March 3 2018

If you say so. You're dumb enough to believe trump's big lie, so there isn't much chance of having a conversation based on facts with you. Believe what you want. It's a well known fact that about 30% of the country lives in a different reality. It's obvious you are part of that 30%

It's obvious that you posted that viruses are treated with antibiotics and then proceeded to get the entire thing jacked up by getting SUPER BUGS (bacteria) utterly conflated with viruses. And then you tell ME I can't handle facts.

Right, sure.

No problem.

March 3 2018

It's obvious that you posted that viruses are treated with antibiotics and then proceeded to get the entire thing jacked up by getting SUPER BUGS (bacteria) utterly conflated with viruses. And then you tell ME I can't handle facts.

Right, sure.
1626361971668.png

No problem.

March 3 2018

Right, sure.
View attachment 513092

Which has nothing to do with anything we were talking about. You still conflated and can't admit your error, which I always consider a mark of a weak character, to be honest. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

What we were talking about is natural viral mutations and how they WEAKEN naturally. Not coming into contact with antibiotics (which you said) or antivirals (which, hello, we have none thus far for Covid-19).

No problem.

March 3 2018

Right, sure.
View attachment 513092

Which has nothing to do with anything we were talking about. You still conflated and can't admit your error, which I always consider a mark of a weak character, to be honest. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

What we were talking about is natural viral mutations and how they WEAKEN naturally. Not coming into contact with antibiotics (which you said) or antivirals (which, hello, we have none thus far for Covid-19).
I'm not a virologist, so I'll have to go with the majority of credible scientists over a batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut like you. You might have more credibility if you didn't pretend to know more than the experts in every subject.

No problem.

March 3 2018

Right, sure.
View attachment 513092

I'm not a virologist, so I'll have to go with the majority of credible scientists over a batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut like you. You might have more credibility if you didn't pretend to know more than the experts in every subject.

You do not have to be an expert to understand that antibiotics do not treat viruses.

No problem.

March 3 2018

Right, sure.
View attachment 513092

You do not have to be an expert to understand that antibiotics do not treat viruses.
You claimed viruses don't mutate into something worse. You do need to be an expert to have any credibility with a statement like that. what specific training do you have to be able to make that claim? Lacking any personal training, do you have information from a credible virologist to back up your claim?

No problem.

March 3 2018

Those folks are truly disturbed.
We're not going to have our heads around this for quite a while.

Dead serious, can you think of a similar period in world history? There are obviously some comparisons, but back then they didn't have an alternate universe media screaming at them 24/7. This is just unique, unprecedented.

I cannot think of a time in world history where so many people were sucking their thumbs over a break in to the Capitol building where some people dressed up in very strange costumes took selfies, laughed, propped their feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk and carried a podium around. No. I can't imagine a time where said adults were still crying about this months and months later, where the men (MEN) involved cried incessantly about their trauma.

These same criers really have loved to invoke the Civil War lately, not realizing that when MOST Americans think of the Civil War, we picture men getting limbs amputated in tents. Very young men. Like teenagers. And the people invoking said Civil War are crying incessantly about an "insurrection" and involved breaking into a building and taking....pictures.

So, right, Mac. Just keep crying, I guess.

And I cannot think of a time when a vast section of the population believed in "alternate" facts. Rejecting science, rejecting what they can see right in front of their own eyes...all in service and devotion..to a former reality TV game show host. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, it's official. You people have lost your fucking minds! :)

This is a bunch of wind. Rejecting what? Science and facts. I could give you days and days of science that has been decimated by covid and the response of public health in the last year, and the Democrats own it top to bottom. You will begin paying in 2022.

We could, for example, start with the efficacy of masks, and then work our way to lockdowns, and then closed schools.

Dumpster fire, start to finish.

And thanks for making my point for me. :) I only have to look at the number of unvaccinated people causing the spike in infections and hospitalizations to know you people aren't dealing in reality.

Oh yeah, and don't bet the farm on 2022. Long way until election day. If you had asked me the day after the election, I would have told you it was all but certain Republicans would take back
the House in 2022 and pad their advantage in the Senate. Sorry, no more. I don't think this will turn out like you think it will.

10,000 people have died from the vaccines--and those are just the ones officially reported, and just in the US. And just in 6 months. That is way, way too many to die from a so-called inoculation. Shame none of you see a problem with that.

Your party is imploding. Yes.

Present a credible link. From a study that is peer reviewed.
Otherwise, you know what your parents said about "opinions"....:)

Again, I don't know what reality you live in. The Republican Party is imploding before our eyes.
And things are just getting warmed up.

No problem.

March 3 2018

Those folks are truly disturbed.
We're not going to have our heads around this for quite a while.

Dead serious, can you think of a similar period in world history? There are obviously some comparisons, but back then they didn't have an alternate universe media screaming at them 24/7. This is just unique, unprecedented.

I cannot think of a time in world history where so many people were sucking their thumbs over a break in to the Capitol building where some people dressed up in very strange costumes took selfies, laughed, propped their feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk and carried a podium around. No. I can't imagine a time where said adults were still crying about this months and months later, where the men (MEN) involved cried incessantly about their trauma.

These same criers really have loved to invoke the Civil War lately, not realizing that when MOST Americans think of the Civil War, we picture men getting limbs amputated in tents. Very young men. Like teenagers. And the people invoking said Civil War are crying incessantly about an "insurrection" and involved breaking into a building and taking....pictures.

So, right, Mac. Just keep crying, I guess.

And I cannot think of a time when a vast section of the population believed in "alternate" facts. Rejecting science, rejecting what they can see right in front of their own eyes...all in service and devotion..to a former reality TV game show host. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, it's official. You people have lost your fucking minds! :)

This is a bunch of wind. Rejecting what? Science and facts. I could give you days and days of science that has been decimated by covid and the response of public health in the last year, and the Democrats own it top to bottom. You will begin paying in 2022.

We could, for example, start with the efficacy of masks, and then work our way to lockdowns, and then closed schools.

Dumpster fire, start to finish.

And thanks for making my point for me. :) I only have to look at the number of unvaccinated people causing the spike in infections and hospitalizations to know you people aren't dealing in reality.

Oh yeah, and don't bet the farm on 2022. Long way until election day. If you had asked me the day after the election, I would have told you it was all but certain Republicans would take back
the House in 2022 and pad their advantage in the Senate. Sorry, no more. I don't think this will turn out like you think it will.

10,000 people have died from the vaccines--and those are just the ones officially reported, and just in the US. And just in 6 months. That is way, way too many to die from a so-called inoculation. Shame none of you see a problem with that.

Your party is imploding. Yes.

Present a credible link. From a study that is peer reviewed.
Otherwise, you know what your parents said about "opinions"....:)

Again, I don't know what reality you live in. The Republican Party is imploding before our eyes.
And things are just getting warmed up.

Has anyone noticed here that the Democrats are just not too bright?

That all they have are insults and turning your words back on you?

Gets old and boring real fast

No problem.

March 3 2018

Right, sure.
View attachment 513092

You claimed viruses don't mutate into something worse. You do need to be an expert to have any credibility with a statement like that. what specific training do you have to be able to make that claim? Lacking any personal training, do you have information from a credible virologist to back up your claim?

I wouldn't go about saying things like "back up a claim" (for common sense) when you have said nonsense like antibiotics treat viruses when you were really talking about bacteria and super bugs. Which I was willing to let go, but like Every Internet Guy, you had to double down on.

One of the worst things about Internet Games is the Back Up Your Claim. No, how about that. I'm not playing "back up your claim" for common sense. If you don't have any, more's the pity.

Kind of like the Left does with INSURRECTION!

I don't condone the people who broke into the Capitol but you would think that they shot and killed multiple Congressmen and women and kidnapped the rest, shutting down our nation for days, if not weeks. "INSURRECTION"

What happened was

They were let in, they went in and took pictures and sat at desks, and they left. Not great, shouldn't have done it.

And all the Congress people, wholly unharmed, are in therapy for their trauma.

It's a very motivated group. You saw that from the protests on January 6.
Majorities win elections, not motivation.

Unless you don’t plan to win an election. I guess that’s what Jan 6th was all about.
Cheaters win until caught.....
Sometimes cheaters get caught, after they lose.

January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

I don't condone the people who broke into the Capitol but you would think that they shot and killed multiple Congressmen and women and kidnapped the rest, shutting down our nation for days, if not weeks. "INSURRECTION"

What happened was

They were let in, they went in and took pictures and sat at desks, and they left. Not great, shouldn't have done it.

Of course, they were just delivering lunch.

What's the problem?

Gaslighting only works on other Trumptards.

What happened was

What's the problem?

Right, your attempt to make this the next 9/11 has utterly failed with people who are not insane, as the American Left is.

What happened was

What's the problem?

Right, your attempt to make this the next 9/11 has utterly failed with people who are not insane, as the American Left is.
Keep your head in the sand.

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.
It's a shame the liberal judges allowed those 11000 votes to be stolen.

Forum List

Back