Man Needed Double Lung Transplant, Wishes He'd Been Vaccinated

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
A 24 year old man who was perfectly healthy. No preexisting conditions.

He wanted to wait a couple years to be vaccinated so see if there was any side effects.

He was the only person in is family not vaccinated.

Now, he has had a double lung transplant because the virus ravaged his lungs so badly.

On top of that he didn't have any insurance. There's a Go Fund Me Page to help pay for his medical bills.

He's been dealing with the virus since April.

I'm glad he had a chance to survive. I'm 60, haven't had the vaccine yet and probably won't until sometime next year, if at all. I've already made my family and physician aware that if I contract this thing and I happen to be one of the 1.5% who has serious sequelae then all I'm asking for is a cannula with O2 and if my sats drop low enough for me to be extremely anxious about not being able to breathe then I've asked to be medicated to the point of coma and allowed to pass when my body is ready. That is MY choice but I can see how a younger person might choose the way this guy did.

He wanted to wait a couple years to be vaccinated so see if there was any side effects.

Now, he has had a double lung transplant because the virus ravaged his lungs so badly.

On top of that he didn't have any insurance. There's a Go Fund Me Page to help pay for his medical bills.

So I found this an incredibly curious article--a "healthy" 24 yo needing a double lung transplant. Then I found this. Bingo. Vaping and any respiratory virus at all is absolutely devastating for any lungs, at any age. Vaping is terrible for lungs.

He did vape, she says, which the family now believes may have damaged his lungs and made it harder for him to fight off the coronavirus.

Aren't you the people saying we should ignore the outliers whenever someone dies from getting jabbed.

Seriously, the much better message for his age group would be DO. NOT. VAPE.

How long has he been suffering from AIDS?

Did his transgender n!gger "husband" infect him?

And lose weight. That guy was obviously way overweight.

And lose weight. That guy was obviously way overweight.

tbh his body probably could have taken a little weight and Covid, at 24 years old. A little weight, Covid and vaping--esp if he was a regular vaper--yikes. It's just really bad news.

The story don't make any sense at all.
If he has the virus. The virus will infect his new lungs. And the virus only fills up the lungs with mucus that it can be suctioned out. It doesn't destroys tissues.
And if he doesn't have the virus anymore. That they will just drain or suction his lungs if needed.
Like the nasal passage. You don't replace the nasal when it get plugged up with mucus.

This story is bull. Someone is trying to profit from the naïve.

They only asked for 50 grand ? You can't get an ingrown toenail fixed up in The Empire,Inc for 50 K

Thanks for a working link. We posted this last night because of the implication that this example may not be the only C-19-related transplant going down.

Post #596

The problem here isn’t the initial choices that the kid made. He made them knowingly and intentionally. The problem here is that he was approved for the lung transplants and not just allowed to die.,

So I found this an incredibly curious article--a "healthy" 24 yo needing a double lung transplant. Then I found this. Bingo. Vaping and any respiratory virus at all is absolutely devastating for any lungs, at any age. Vaping is terrible for lungs.

He did vape, she says, which the family now believes may have damaged his lungs and made it harder for him to fight off the coronavirus.

More than vaping, cannabis smoke is worse than tobacco, and he was effeminizing his gonads with it, by effeminizing his androgen receptors. The commie virus may have exploited this effeminization leading to enhanced cytokine storm:

Lung Macrophage Polarization / Androgen (dihydrotestosterone)

Forum List

Back