Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Fuck you fascist! Fuck you, and fuck your evil political deviance....... :fu:

I am Spineless and stupid, and I approve this message.
I am glad you admit it.

It is better to tell one truth than 1,000 lies.

I wish Joe would live to that standard.
Your one truth is you are spineless and stupid. I proud of you manning up and admitting it. Now get a spine and educate yourself.

I am educated good sir, graduated High School with a 4.0 grade average for some odd reason.

By the way, ever hear of passive aggressive sarcasm?

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Should we cull those who can't be vaccinated to be safer?
Those who have a valid medical or religious reason to not get vaccinated are fine. We can easily hit 90% vaccination rate with put those individuals being vaccinated.
It is the spineless and stupid who are the problem

Some people just don't think it's worth the risk. A perfectly healthy 20 year old can probably get COVID and get just as good as an immune response as from being vaccinated.
The proven risks are very low. Less than than having serious complications from COVID. Plus you are doing it for all of the USA. If we all take the little risk we can wipe this out and save lives and our economy. This is truly more than just about ourselves, it is our country. Pandemics through history have wiped out more people than wars. Just because it has not happened in our lifetime does not mean it cannot happen.
We have a silver bullet to stop it and too many are too scared or too stupid or both to win over a battle of something that can seriously damage our country,

SPINELESS-STUPID

Should we cull those who can't be vaccinated to be safer?
Those who have a valid medical or religious reason to not get vaccinated are fine. We can easily hit 90% vaccination rate with put those individuals being vaccinated.
It is the spineless and stupid who are the problem

Some people just don't think it's worth the risk. A perfectly healthy 20 year old can probably get COVID and get just as good as an immune response as from being vaccinated.
The proven risks are very low. Less than than having serious complications from COVID. Plus you are doing it for all of the USA. If we all take the little risk we can wipe this out and save lives and our economy. This is truly more than just about ourselves, it is our country. Pandemics through history have wiped out more people than wars. Just because it has not happened in our lifetime does not mean it cannot happen.
We have a silver bullet to stop it and too many are too scared or too stupid or both to win over a battle of something that can seriously damage our country,
To be honest, I have been wondering why all of these "vaccinated" people have been insisting that everybody else get the vaccine to protect the people that got the jab from the disease they were vaccinated against....

Would you care to explain why you are so strident about us getting a vaccine that you are afraid can't protect you???

Or are you just a little Nazi that insists on making everybody else's medical decisions for them????

SPINELESS-STUPID

Your shot is probably good for a year, tops. So we have to put up with this garbage, near as I can figure, until about Dec-Jan...maybe Feb. Then will come the cry for boosters, or second shots. But the bad press has leaked, and not as many folks will get those boosters or second shots.

Then it really will be over. Thank. God.

Those who have had covid have no reason to get vaccinated according to a new study:

"The study was conducted on 52,238 employees in the Cleveland Clinic."
"The scarcity of vaccines, coupled with the knowledge that vaccines do not provide additional protection to those who have already been infected, is the strongest argument for restricting vaccine administration to those who have not had the infection."

I had covid and I'm not getting the vaccine.

But see your free choice is a threat to them, even if your natural immunity is actually superior to theirs. Theirs will wear off; yours is stronger.

But you don't get a choice. You must submit. Your unwillingness to submit is a threat to their control.

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away from you.

I thought that's what the vaccine was for. Does your vaccine not work? Is it not protecting you?

SPINELESS-STUPID

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.

Were you absent the day they explained how vaccines work?

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.

Were you absent the day they explained how vaccines work?

Attachments

• vaccine gooder.jpg
    vaccine gooder.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away from you.

I thought that's what the vaccine was for. Does your vaccine not work? Is it not protecting you?
Think of the economy, if not for all of the people that you are spreading the virus. The variants are alive in anybody who spreads it. We don't know if there pops a variant that doesn't avoid the jabs.

and this:

SPINELESS-STUPID

I'm not threatened by the unvaccinated.

As far as I'm concerned it's Darwinism at work

99% of all Covid deaths are now among the people too stupid to get vaccinated

Think of the economy, if not for all of the people that you are spreading the virus. The variants are alive in anybody who spreads it. We don't know if there pops a variant that doesn't avoid the jabs.

and this:

Vaccines do not eliminate transmission. That means vaccinated people STILL can transmit the virus.

Would you care to explain why you are so strident about us getting a vaccine that you are afraid can't protect you???
Or are you just a little Nazi that insists on making everybody else's medical decisions for them????
Because the virus that remains, mutates into something different and worse. We already know that.

The longer the virus exists on a large scale, the higher the chances of variation and mutation, the higher the chances that the current vaccines won't work.

So your selfish, arrogant ignorance is putting my health and life and the health and lives of my loved ones at risk.

I kept that absolutely as simple as possible for you. And I'm quite sure that it is still too complicated for you.

and this:

Vaccines do not eliminate transmission. That means vaccinated people STILL can transmit the virus.
No, the transmission occurs regardless if the person has symptoms or not. You could be passing it around without knowing it. Only those who are unvaccinated at risk for going to the hosp or being on a ventilator, in that your hurting the economy , never mind your health.

Because the virus that remains, mutates into something different and worse. We already know that.

The longer the virus exists on a large scale, the higher the chances of variation and mutation, the higher the chances that the current vaccines won't work.

So your selfish, arrogant ignorance is putting my health and life and the health and lives of my loved ones at risk.

I kept that absolutely as simple as possible for you. And I'm quite sure that it is still too complicated for you.

Viruses don't mutate into something worse. This one isn't either. Perhaps more communicable, but certainly less dangerous. More akin to the common cold.

Quit drama queening all over the place. You got your vaccine, now let everyone else alone

Viruses don't mutate into something worse. This one isn't either. Perhaps more communicable, but certainly less dangerous. More akin to the common cold.

Quit drama queening all over the place. You got your vaccine, now let everyone else alone
What?

Holy crap, okay.

and this:

No, the transmission occurs regardless if the person has symptoms or not. You could be passing it around without knowing it. Only those who are unvaccinated at risk for going to the hosp or being on a ventilator, in that your hurting the economy , never mind your health.

1. Vaccinated people transmit it too.

2. What a fascinating claim. ONLY unvaccinated people are hospitalized with covid? Really? You sure about that?

Forum List

Back