So sad: EU now enemy of USA

Trump, the USA, knows only foes. We don´t pay bills to foes, Mr. Trump.

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News
What i like about Trump is that he actually speaks what’s on his mind, not a typical politician. Refreshing ... if his mind was not so stupid.

Trump has virtually no diplomatic sense with the “big picture” on what’s good for “America” (ie US), esp relations with our true friends in Europe who respect HUMAN RIGHTS as in our country’s founding (T.Paine, etc).
All Trump seems to care about is MONEY. He admits he’s not a politician; he’s a businessman. MONEY, trade value, etc.
So, it’s dealing w/ Putin for MONEY.
Fuck human rights, for both Trump $ Putin.

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .
Tell me which country lost its sovereignity because of EU?:rolleyes-41:

Poland.

really, sobie? because of EU? What did EU do to Poland????
Inquiring minds want to know (for the record---I am no fan of EU---but
am confused about Poland's role)

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News
What i like about Trump is that he actually speaks what’s on his mind, not a typical politician. Refreshing ... if his mind was not so stupid.

Trump has virtually no diplomatic sense with the “big picture” on what’s good for “America” (ie US), esp relations with our true friends in Europe who respect HUMAN RIGHTS as in our country’s founding (T.Paine, etc).
All Trump seems to care about is MONEY. He admits he’s not a politician; he’s a businessman. MONEY, trade value, etc.
I am not sure if that is what he really thinks. Maybe, he is just raising the bar. You also can read that he is trying to push the UK to forget the rest of Europe.

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .

Poland.

It is no secret that EU governance limits the members´ sovereignty.

I am not sure if that is what he really thinks. Maybe, he is just raising the bar. You also can read that he is trying to push the UK to forget the rest of Europe.

you don't pay BILLS TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE capt blei?

Poland.

You could say that, yes - but it does not remove any country's sovereignity.

Poland.

I am aware------I just wondered about its SPECIFIC effect on Poland

Poland.

oh----ok-----it just knocks it a little RAGGED

you don't pay BILLS TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE capt blei?
Not with pleasure. But what has that to do with Trump declaring us a foe (even if it doesn´t mean anything)?
We are now foes, it´s protection money that Trump demands, and our pacifist sheep don´t pay protection money or care for real protection.

Poland.

It does not. The sovereignty is conceded voluntarily by the governments of the member states.

Poland.

I am aware------I just wondered about its SPECIFIC effect on Poland
Basically the same effects that apply to all members. There are existing treaties and the EU can make regulations and directives. While regulations have the character of EU-wide laws, directives describe aims that the member states have to enact with national laws - each country, or, depending on the scope determined by a country, each federal state, by its own.

Poland.

It does not. The sovereignty is conceded voluntarily by the governments of the member states.
---------------------------------------------- maybe the 'governments' cede Sovereighnty but its the people that have to live with that loss and then with the muslim refugee invasion BPriester .

Poland.

In what way is that a good thing?

---------------------------------------------- maybe the 'governments' cede Sovereighnty but its the people that have to live with that loss and then with the muslim refugee invasion BPriester .
Immigration policies are still national.

Immigration policies are still national.

ROFLMAO @ POLICIES

In what way is that a good thing?
It is currently not a good thing. EU competences cross national competences and that is not acceptable. There must be clear fields of competence.
On the other hand, it is only natural that the EU government adopts sovereignty. You have the United States of America. However, we still have no common foreign policy but this is what politicians are actually promising when they claim the EU is important for Europe´s future competitiveness.

Poland.

oh----ok-----it just knocks it a little RAGGED
:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back