So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

Are you kidding? Every new administration appoints it's own FBI director.
No, they don't. The job is supposed to be non-political, so, the FBI Director is named for a 10-year term. Trump fired the guy investigating him six years before his term was supposed to end.

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

You dumb fuck, those letters don't give any specific reason why he was fired. Be an adult and admit it.

Yes they do, too many former high-level Justice department and FBI personnel recommended it.

It's all right there in the letters, but this is you:

tumblr_myod82YgrU1rcwa0zo3_250.gif

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

It's easy for you to understand. All you have to do is imagine if then President Barack Obama fired the head of an FBI that was involved with investigating the Obama administration,

and how the Right would have reacted.

They are trying to pretend that Comey's behavior in helping Trump get elected
is no longer appreciated. Obviously Trump loved it when it happened, and he even commented on it regularly at his campaign rallies. It is highly doubtful that they would choose this point, 6 months after the election to fire him for his great gift to Trump. More likely, Trump is just trying to get rid of everyone who has anything to do with investigations into Trump's Russian connections. It won't work.

Trump is such a respectable man who really cares about women, especially Clinton..

Donald J. Trump✓2 hours ago
I mean, he overstated Clinton's email deficiency. It's the last straw and completely unacceptable. Everyone needs to be responsible when they speak, and insulting one of the most accomplished women of our time is over the line. I had to fire him.

Trump is covering his ass

Let ME appoint the person who investigates me

Comey cost Hillary the election. She gladly will tell that to ANYONE who will listen to her. Snowflakes must be VERY happy that Comey was fired.

It's relatively unprecedented to fire a high profile FBI director but it's well within the right of the president. The continuing problem for mostly left wing political pundits is that President Trump ain't your daddy's president. Most honorable political appointees graciously resign when the president asks for the resignation but Comey probably thought he could bluff the administration and it didn't work. Comey could have retired with a relatively intact legacy but he was fired and that makes him a loser.

LMAO like dumbocrats give a shit that the man they blame for Clinton losing the election was fired...they just want ANOTHER reason to cry.

Trump has the authority to fire Comey any time he likes. It doesn't require any explanations.

Furthermore, Comey is a douche bag. He thought he was the attorney general and let Hillary off the hook.

Forum List

Back