So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

Comey is an honest, bipartisan man who found himself between a rock and a hard place. He also got too close to the truth about Trump and the Russians. Trump is nothing but a fucking fascist.

So a bit of humor here on what is otherwise a dark day in America:

C_avYuRVoAAM_Il.jpg:large

Fake.

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
/--- So which is it this week? LIbs love Comney again? It's hard to keep up with you clowns without a score card.
Democrats declare open season on Jim Comey
Several top Democratic senators, including the ranking members on the committees with oversight of the Justice Department, sent a scathing letter Saturday to Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch, likewise demanding more information from the FBI director.

“It is not clear whether the emails identified by the FBI are even in the custody of the FBI, whether any of the emails have already been reviewed, whether Secretary Clinton sent or received them, or whether they even have any significance to the FBI’s previous investigation,” the senators complained.
bad smell.jpg

/--- So which is it this week? LIbs love Comney again? It's hard to keep up with you clowns without a score card.
Several top Democratic senators, including the ranking members on the committees with oversight of the Justice Department, sent a scathing letter Saturday to Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch, likewise demanding more information from the FBI director.

“It is not clear whether the emails identified by the FBI are even in the custody of the FBI, whether any of the emails have already been reviewed, whether Secretary Clinton sent or received them, or whether they even have any significance to the FBI’s previous investigation,” the senators complained.
View attachment 125838
See you come across like a child just assuming I have disliked Comey this entire time. Either way it's irrelevant. Trump fired Comey because of the timing.

Now Trump gets to appoint the person who will investigate his campaign's connections to Russian interference in our election process.

How...convenient.

He doesn't need a reason to fire the asshole.
You are such a pawn. If Obama had fired an FBI director in the amidst of investigation of him, you would throw a tantrum over it.
First of all, troll, the investigation of Trump is bullshit and you know it. Second, if Obama had fired him you would be praising him, so don't give me that crap about tantrums, boy.

View attachment 125838
See you come across like a child just assuming I have disliked Comey this entire time. Either way it's irrelevant. Trump fired Comey because of the timing.
/---- Thanks for making my point.Your love affair with James Comey runs hot and cold. So which is it this week?
Hypocrisy.jpg

Are you kidding? Every new administration appoints it's own FBI director.

Good for you!

Ignore everything the corrupt pussy grabber has spewed and just pretend you haven't noticed EVERYTHING ELSE!

After all, trump is dancing as fast as he can and, as sorta-prez, he's immune from laws and the the constitution.

Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The deputy attorney general conducted a review and recommended he be fired.

What's laugh out loud funny are clips of democrats demanding he be fired after the Hillary letter in October. Harry Reid went on at length about what a bad job Comey was doing.

View attachment 125838
/---- Thanks for making my point.Your love affair with James Comey runs hot and cold. So which is it this week?
View attachment 125839
No, you're pretending I'm being a hypocrite about Comey because you're an idiot. I don't give a shit about Comey. All that matters is why Trump fired him.

Anybody watch the OJ-squeeze coverage of Comey's drive to the airport?

Should be interesting to see who trumps Good dog! Good little doggy! Gets the job.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump's firing the guy investigating him should make his approval ratings soar. It will probably encourage lots of Republicans running for reelection to swarm into the efforts to cover-up his wrong doings and treason.

I think it's bullshit and looks suspicious. Could it be because of the Russia investigation? Sure. The truth teller will be who Trump nominates as a replacement and how long it takes the Senate to confirm the new Director.

If everything is on the up and up, Trump will nominated a great replacement and the Senate will quickly confirm the new Director.

If there is bullshit involved, then Trump will either drag his feet on a nominee or nominate some so deplorable, the Senate will fail to confirm them thus resulting in the Director's seat staying empty.

Forum List

Back