So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

Comey is an honest, bipartisan man who found himself between a rock and a hard place. He also got too close to the truth about Trump and the Russians. Trump is nothing but a fucking fascist.

So a bit of humor here on what is otherwise a dark day in America:

C_avYuRVoAAM_Il.jpg:large

the way i understand the President just says , Hey get lost 'comey' and any reason will do Billy !!

You dumb fuck, those letters don't give any specific reason why he was fired. Be an adult and admit it.

They letter from DAG Rosenstein is EXPLICIT:Y clear as to the reasons. Sorry Fool.
Lol we both know you're full of shit.

The state of my digestive tract has no bearing on the fact that Rosenstein's memo gives explicit reasons for recommending Comey's termination. It even cites times and dates!!

Be an adult and admit you're too lazy to read it. Or are you simply afraid to read it?

Either way, my work here is done.

You dumb fuck, those letters don't give any specific reason why he was fired. Be an adult and admit it.

They letter from DAG Rosenstein is EXPLICIT:Y clear as to the reasons. Sorry Fool.
Lol we both know you're full of shit.

The state of my digestive tract has no bearing on the fact that Rosenstein's memo gives explicit reasons for recommending Comey's termination. It even cites times and dates!!

Be an adult and admit you're too lazy to read it. Or are you simply afraid to read it?

Either way, my work here is done.
Why don't you name them? What are you waiting for? And why didn't Trump personally address any of those issues?

Forum List

Back