So now they're just saying the quiet part out loud.

No rules were changed in the middle of an election. Rules may have been changed BEFORE the election, but not during.

Letting people vote under the rules and then turning around and telling them their votes don’t count because you didn’t like the rules is depriving Americans of their rights.
Wrong. Multiple states changed the standards for signatures, witness confirmation, and other information on mail in and absentee ballots AFTER they started to arrive.

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

Yes. Exactly.

And his rube worshippers will agree with whatever their Orange Messiah says.

Because cults gonna cult

Can you prove this?
Beyond the proof provided before and after the 2020 election? Do you have memory problems? These very items have been discussed, you discussed them. I'll be happy to search out past posts and prove it if you like. It's your credibility on the line, shall i?

Not at all what I said.
Republicans don't want all the votes counted.
What do you think Democrats would do if Republicans start finding ballots in trunks and under tables, boxes and boxes of ballots with no chain of command?

Beyond the proof provided before and after the 2020 election? Do you have memory problems? These very items have been discussed, you discussed them. I'll be happy to search out past posts and prove it if you like. It's your credibility on the line, shall i?
I’m only asking you have something to back up a very specific assertion.

You said they changed the rules in the middle of an election. Let’s have an example of one specific change that was made DURING the election.

What about being unable to accept being cheated, scammed, and stolen from?
This from someone who voted for Trump?

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

What do you think Democrats would do if Republicans start finding ballots in trunks and under tables, boxes and boxes of ballots with no chain of command?
Probably be glad that at last there was some evidence for Republican whining.

I’m only asking you have something to back up a very specific assertion.

You said they changed the rules in the middle of an election. Let’s have an example of one specific change that was made DURING the election.
You are asking for information you have been provided in the past.

It’s the kind of statement that authoritarian thugs make in weak democracies.

Who needs to win more votes when you can decide which votes “count”.
well folks that want a free and fair election care about the votes that actually count

tyrants like saddam, castro, putin and demafascist never really do

well folks that want a free and fair election care about the votes that actually count

tyrants like saddam, castro, putin and demafascist never really do
Trump doesn’t. He’s the one that tried to have millions of American’s votes discounted.

Yes they have been discussed and the courts have dismissed them all. It doesn't matter if the judges were (D) or (R), even the ones appointed by Trump tossed the complaints as none of them were backed or valid.

Yes they have been discussed and the courts have dismissed them all. It doesn't matter if the judges were (D) or (R), even the ones appointed by Trump tossed the complaints as none of them were backed or valid.
Wrong. The rulings did not address the changes in the lawsuits, the rulings rejected the notion of throwing away all mail in and absentee ballots. That would have been the only recourse.

Forum List

Back