National Guard should imprison unvaxxed in their homes...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
... says Editorial Board in an Op-Ed...

"Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere," the editorial board wrote.

Salt Lake City Tribune op-ed calls for National Guard to keep unvaccinated people in their homes

I think we found the fascists...

"The Daily Mail‘s analysis, however, is supported by modeling done by researchers at Washington University, which suggests that omicron may kill between 97 and 99 percent fewer people than the delta variant.

Health officials in the United Kingdom estimated that the infection fatality rate of COVID before omicron was 0.25 percent, which is down from 1.5 percent before the availability of the vaccines.

If that’s the case, then the infection fatality rate of omicron could be as low as 0.0025 percent, or one in 40,000. However, the modeling from Washington University suggests that it’s closer to 0.07 percent, or roughly one in 1,430 — which, I will remind you, is less than the season flu."

Covid is NOT about Covid.

"Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere," the editorial board wrote.

Salt Lake City Tribune op-ed calls for National Guard to keep unvaccinated people in their homes

It truly is a shame that you believe you need the government to tell you what is best for you when it comes to matters of your own health.

You are to be pitied...

A day or so after the Supreme Court decreed that it is unconstitutional to force people to be vaccinated, the Mormon empire of Utah decides that the N.G. should round up citizens in concentration camps until they comply with government mandates. Go figure.

Having noticed the increased electrical charge on the SARS-CoV-2 spike that does not seem to have come from SARS-CoV-1 evolution. This means that electrostatic forcesmust be taken into consideration.

On 6 Feb 2020, the Germans reported on a porcine coronavirus that can subsist on inanimate surfaces for up to 28 days, so lockdowns are useless against the unvaxxed, especially since Pfizer's mRNA vaccine leaves the vaxxed with no mucosal (saliva) immunity, whereby the viruses can come and go with impunity in the environment. How long does Delta or Omicron subsist on inanimate surfaces? There are no updates on this parameter of the communist Chinese virus.

Post #391: Steel Surfaces / 20 degrees C / 28 Days

This country has far too many Lunatic Fringe Leftists spewing their lunacy all over printed, TV and social media. We have to push back on them at every opportunity because THEY NEVER STOP SPEWING.

A day or so after the Supreme Court decreed that it is unconstitutional to force people to be vaccinated, the Mormon empire of Utah decides that the N.G. should round up citizens in concentration camps until they comply with government mandates. Go figure.
Liar. A Paper there said it not the LDS Church.

Really makes you wonder why these kinds don't move to North Korea if that's the kind of government they desire.

Liar. A Paper there said it not the LDS Church.
I said the Mormon empire of Utah. That's true enough. My point was that allegedly devout Christians who comprise a large segment of Utah's population might not be in touch with the reality of a Supreme Court decision. The brave new world of progressive politics is coming closer to Nazi oppression every day.

That would not work out very well....
In a short period of time they would be facing organized and armed opposition.

Not a good idea at all...also totally unenforceable and wide open to all kinds of shenanigan's.
Also a very, very slippery slope....I think all people with AIDS should be quarantined at home under lock and key....how about the flu? I have a right not to work with someone who's got the flu! What is that asshole doing in my favorite doughnut shop with the flu? Quick call Colonel Lockemdown! Arrest that man! Make him show his papers and have the tatoo squad ready and waiting!
JO

It wasn't that long ago that the media and the democrat party justified rounding up innocent citizens without due process and locking them up in concentration camps because the government thought they would be a threat to security. Democrat icon FDR only took a mild rebuke for his executive order. The point is that a democrat political majority combined with media support is capable of unspeakable violations of constitutional law. Americans need to take these threats seriously.

Since it has become empirically clear that vaccinations don’t prevent the spread of this virus (especially the omicold version), what’s the point in any kind of lockdown?
The point is that it has never been about contagion and has always been more about the opportunity to gain total control through the back door pretense of public health.

Forum List

Back