So now they're just saying the quiet part out loud.

Saw an article today about how in multiple Texas counties applications for mail in voting are being rejected at a 50% rate. And the counties were provided no guidance on how to assist the people rejected with "correcting" their requests. So it's already in action.
Horseshit....It took me all of 10 seconds to find the number for those voters with questions can call in their respective counties.....Given they might not know today but I suspect they will after the holiday.

Election Duties

Next thing you know the demented dems will be whining about voters having to use their own stamp to mail it in.

Horseshit....It took me all of 10 seconds to find the number for those voters with questions can call in their respective counties.....Given they might not know today but I suspect they will after the holiday.

Election Duties

Next thing you know the demented dems will be whining about voters having to use their own stamp to mail it in.
You didnt read what I wrote, did you? I said the people working for the state election boards were not advised on what to do when rejecting the mail in vote requests as far as assisting the person making the request.

You didnt read what I wrote, did you? I said the people working for the state election boards were not advised on what to do when rejecting the mail in vote requests as far as assisting the person making the request.

Other than telling them to follow the (simple) instructions what else is there to help them with? They have no obligation to hold someone's hand through the process. Indeed they should not be doing so. It's not hard to follow.

See for yourself.

https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/forms/5-15f.pdf

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

PHOTO-2019-12-01-13-53-32-300x185.jpg
Republicans have adopted this mantra

Other than telling them to follow the (simple) instructions what else is there to help them with? They have no obligation to hold someone's hand through the process. Indeed they should not be doing so. It's not hard to follow.

See for yourself.

https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/forms/5-15f.pdf
You have to give the same number ie either dl# or ss# that you gave when initially becoming a registered voter. You remember what number you put on a form 20 years ago? And due to provisions in the new law, the state is limited in the assistance they can give to people requesting mail in ballots. So the law is having its intended consequences by limiting voting. The rejection rates have skyrocketed.

Aaaaand... nobody cares...
trump cares........ He simply cannot accept defeat.
He knows he lost, yet he can't say that publically.
He has to go down (in his mind) in History as, "Not a Loser"

Everybody Loses at some point, but trump is WEAK, and needs the cult to keep his "Big Lie" alive.

He is such a coward. a pathetic losers, just like his cult members.
What about being unable to accept being cheated, scammed, and stolen from?
If only you had some actual PROOF.
You know, something tangible.
Trump's repeated lie of "Stolen Election" is his calling card.
And you are buying.
You are getting conned.

You have to give the same number ie either dl# or ss# that you gave when initially becoming a registered voter. You remember what number you put on a form 20 years ago? And due to provisions in the new law, the state is limited in the assistance they can give to people requesting mail in ballots. So the law is having its intended consequences by limiting voting. The rejection rates have skyrocketed.
Yes I do and that was in 1974. ;)

The way I see it is if you can't follow simple instructions then maybe the whole voting thing is not for you. I for one don't want to be able to see people half-ass something so simple.

Yes I do and that was in 1974. ;)

The way I see it is if you can't follow simple instructions then maybe the whole voting thing is not for you. I for one don't want to be able to see people half-ass something so simple.

A lot of people argue the same about people and guns.

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

Yes, it really bothers you Proggies that the GOP is not going to let you count votes in private at 2am anymore.

trump cares........ He simply cannot accept defeat.
He knows he lost, yet he can't say that publically.
He has to go down (in his mind) in History as, "Not a Loser"

Everybody Loses at some point, but trump is WEAK, and needs the cult to keep his "Big Lie" alive.

He is such a coward. a pathetic losers, just like his cult members.

If only you had some actual PROOF.
You know, something tangible.
Trump's repeated lie of "Stolen Election" is his calling card.
And you are buying.
You are getting conned.
And we are going to vote against dems in unprecedented numbers....The horror! ;)

crucade.jpg

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

Mac & Cheese....back again with his daily Trump thread. :lol: Can't talk about shit-for-brains Biden. Gotta keep the Trump hard on going forever.

Knock yourself out little buddy. :thup:

Forum List

Back