So now they're just saying the quiet part out loud.

Revenge for what exactly? You’re mad that we adhered to our constitutional duty to make sure everyone’s votes count?
Say you are right. It seems you bring despair when in power while still raising taxes on all. You destroyed nuclear families. Massive amounts of single parents. Feminism into extreme levels. And you tax people for those things that you bought on. Day care for children is becoming cumbersome. And the costs are rising because women now have to work and we do not live in a high wage nation anymore for many. So we tax the schmuck who takes care of himself and is blamed for it.

I’m still trying to understand what you’re offended by.

We counted people’s votes in 2020. Is that the problem? Is that what you’re upset about? That people’s votes actually mattered?
You really don't get it do you?

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the voting public (that are not wild-eyed dems still suffering from TDS) knew something was way off-kilter in 2020, if not in their state then in others and will be looking to rectify the situation.

Indeed it's the mere perception of wholesale dem vote manipulation/cheating in the blue population centers that will drive them to the polls in unprecedented numbers.

So yes, in their minds the dems fucked around with our most sacred institution and now they are about to find out. ;)

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the voting public (that are not wild-eyed dems still suffering from TDS) knew something was way off-kilter in 2020, if not in their state then in others and will be looking to rectify the situation.

Indeed it's the mere perception of wholesale dem vote manipulation/cheating in the blue population centers that will drive them to the polls in unprecedented numbers.
The voting public was fed a narrative which many of them swallowed hook line and sinker. The perception of manipulation is disinformation.

LOL....OK, just call it VDS (Voter Derangement Syndrome) if it makes you feel better. ;)

But:

If y’all go to the polls, that’s fine. The concern here in Trump’s video is that y’all are okay with changing the rules after people vote to get a certain outcome.

Our adherence to our principles is slipping.

The other quiet part they said out loud today...

1642349779669.png

So Trump is saying his candidates will count the votes and no matter what he will win that count?
Saw an article today about how in multiple Texas counties applications for mail in voting are being rejected at a 50% rate. And the counties were provided no guidance on how to assist the people rejected with "correcting" their requests. So it's already in action.

If y’all go to the polls, that’s fine. The concern here in Trump’s video is that y’all are okay with changing the rules after people vote to get a certain outcome.

Our adherence to our principles is slipping.
Like I said in my first post, I don't really care what Trump has to say but if it serves as a reminder to the right-leaning to put in the work and geld Tater The Putz and his Band-O-Turds till they can be got shed of in 2024 that's good enough. ;)

Like I said in my first post, I don't really care what Trump has to say but if it serves as a reminder to the right-leaning to put in the work and geld Tater The Putz and his Band-O-Turds that's good enough. ;)
I get worried when people prioritize winning over preserving the democratic process.

When the ends justify the means, bad things happen.

Forum List

Back