So now they're just saying the quiet part out loud.

And we are going to vote against dems in unprecedented numbers....The horror!
You already did that. ^^^^^^
trump got more votes than any (R) in history in 2020.
Problem is...... (D) outdid that, they got people out to vote,
in unprecedented numbers.
and of course, all you got is a claim of 'Fraud'

The "Big Lie" lives.

The "Big Lie" lives.
Thing is we are going to do in the mid-terms like we did here in Virginia's governor's race. We were just the warm-up so other states could see how it can be done. ;)

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

"They" are saying what "we" figured they were thinking.

This extremely simple-minded game of reducing politics to a child's game of cowboys and Indians is the perfect illustration of a deep problem in our country today.

Politics should be about principles and values and policies and philosophies. In the hands of a polemicist like Mac, however, it is reduced to the most regressive outlook imaginable -- that of tribal identity.

Thing is we are going to do in the mid-terms like we did here in Virginia's governor's race. We were just the warm-up so other states could see how it can be done.
LOOLLOOLL

So lying and cheating.
Got it.

The "Big Lie" lives.
And all of this, when they can't even convince the people Trump himself appointed.

This is a madness. TDS, indeed.

LOOLLOOLL

So lying and cheating.
Got it.
About all we heard was the dems whining no end about the small army of poll watchers we brought on deck.....2K more than in 2020......All with blood-sucking lawyers on speed dial.

During the 45-day early voting period (ironically put in place by the dems) one registrar in dem Fairfax county was whining about "voter intimidation" due to the number of right-leaning poll watchers keeping a eye on them. Even WAPO was not buying any of that.

We haven't heard shit from the dems as far as the vote went but they sure are whining now since Youngkin & Co took a giant shit in their cornflakes yesterday.

What did The Halfrican say? Something about elections having consequences if memory serves. ;)

republicans want to count the votes of those who voted for them at which time they want to stop counting.

Correct. There should be no curing mail-in ballots. You forget to sign mail envelope, or whatever, to bad your vote goes in the trashy can.

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

that we need to ensure our elections are secure? i didn’t think that was secret?

Sooo...he is saying that when the democrats kicked out the Republican vote count observers, and then continued to count the votes...that Republicans have to be more aware of the democrats stealing votes...

And you are concerned about this why?

Revenge for what exactly? You’re mad that we adhered to our constitutional duty to make sure everyone’s votes count?

You broke the rules, you cheated....end of story.......you used illegal practices.........we are going to stop you from breaking the law and cheating next time around.

You broke the rules, you cheated....end of story.......you used illegal practices.........we are going to stop you from breaking the law and cheating next time around.
Where are all the people who are arrested for breaking the law?

272116546_10222624734748491_5789976239298865877_n.jpg

If y’all go to the polls, that’s fine. The concern here in Trump’s video is that y’all are okay with changing the rules after people vote to get a certain outcome.

Our adherence to our principles is slipping.
Yet blue states actually did change the rules in the middle of the election and you have nothing to say on that. You folks are something else.

Yet blue states actually did change the rules in the middle of the election and you have nothing to say on that. You folks are something else.
No rules were changed in the middle of an election. Rules may have been changed BEFORE the election, but not during.

Letting people vote under the rules and then turning around and telling them their votes don’t count because you didn’t like the rules is depriving Americans of their rights.

Forum List

Back