So now they're just saying the quiet part out loud.

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

You fucking people have never accepted a Republican win without crying and fucking whining. 4 yrs that Russia stole the election...FUCK YOU CHARLEY

PHOTO-2019-12-01-13-53-32-300x185.jpg

Aaaaand... nobody cares...
They might not care about what Trump has to say (I certainly don't) but in the red counties they damn sure do care about the shabby way the dems handled the last election and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Look for the gop percentages in the red counties to be way up and in the blue-burbs just outside the crime ridden dem population centers to swing gop in a big way....maybe not enough to win those blue-burb counties but enough to deny the dems their usual vote bonanza in those areas.

In PA there is a huge and very doable opportunity to put a swing state's government apparatus back into gop control and that will pay big dividends in 2024.

They might not care about what Trump has to say (I certainly don't) but in the red counties they damn sure do care about the shabby way the dems handled the last election and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Look for the gop percentages in the red counties to be way up and in the blue-burbs just outside the crime ridden dem population centers to swing gop in a big way....maybe not enough to win those blue-burb counties but enough to deny the dems their usual vote bonanza in those areas.

In PA there is a huge and very doable opportunity to put a swing state's government apparatus back into gop control and that will pay big dividends in 2024.
Revenge for what exactly? You’re mad that we adhered to our constitutional duty to make sure everyone’s votes count?

I'm seeing this more and more. They're just saying what we figured they were thinking. And doing.

I know this is okay with his supporters. They're in a "war" against "evil" and all.

Are you worried if trump voters gain more say over elections at the ground level?

What about being unable to accept being cheated, scammed, and stolen from?
Yeah, Georgia didn't put up with it.

January 3 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

"You have a big election coming up... and because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are gonna vote negative because they hate what you did to the president," Trump said. "You would be respected if -- really respected if this thing could be straightened out before the election."

Forum List

Back