So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Have past presidents ever implied that those who oppose the president's policies are the enemy?

i wondered this too....

Yep.

Nixon's Enemies List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And to be honest, I don't know why you all are acting so surprised. The far right has treated this POTUS as the enemy since the day he got the democratic nomination.

That was an internal private list, not a public pronouncement.

Pretty tame compared to the soap that gets sold on talk radio 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year times hundreds of personalities out to make a buck. They've been identifying Americans as the enemy for decades.

:boohoo:

What can I say? I'm an honest conservative. Do you deny that both sides don't demonize the other?

Yes, there are trolls, idiots, and exercises in futility throughout the political ideological spectrum. So you see stupid things posted about almost everybody. Mr. Fitnah is not a troll, stupid, nor an exercise in futility, however, and the OP is not a stupid comment.

I have experienced a lot of presidents now in my increasingly long life, and I have seen some pretty bad ones. Johnson was about as split personality as they come, Nixon absolutely the most secretive and paranoid, Carter the most incompetent in both action and rhetoric.. And I've listened to a lot of idiots and numbnuts and sock puppets in Congress and other high positions . . but. . .

I have never, and I mean I honestly have NEVER seen an American politician as clueless, irresponsible, thin skinned, and out of touch with reality as President Obama. I am more and more convinced that he considers ANYBODY who doesn't share his convoluted and indefensible agenda as his enemy, and I am more and more convinced that he is intentionally trying to take this country down to be rebuilt in his own Marxist liberation theology model. Even if he is stupid, which I don't believe he is, I can't find any other reason that he would support some of the policy that he is supporting.

I've been told I am obnoxious for holding such an opinion. And one of these days I may be literally punished for my views if we lose any more freedoms or hand any more power over to the Federal government. Enemy of the state? No. But I'm sure I fall within Obama's definition of that.

Last edited:

No. You are an enemy to the entire human race.

And to the planet in general.

Im Glenn Beck!
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1414-e5cyippee.gif
Im Glenn Beck!

Pretty tame compared to the soap that gets sold on talk radio 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year times hundreds of personalities out to make a buck. They've been identifying Americans as the enemy for decades.

:boohoo:

What can I say? I'm an honest conservative. Do you deny that both sides don't demonize the other?

Your a conservative? :doubt:

The point here is, when has any American President EVER reffered to his fellow AMERICANS as the ENEMY?

As for radio.... I have been listening to talk radio for years and I have found that if I do my OWN research, for the most part... they are spot on!
Never ever blindly follow ANY radio personality.... do your own research to weed out the BS.

Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Ok So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Well if it bothers you that you're paying 113 BILLION dollars annually in illegal immigration costs in this country--and you're a taxpayer of this country--well you have just turned into the enemy of this country--LOL.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/immigration-costs-fair-amnesty-educations-costs-reform/

Now I can't possibly imagine American latino's-- hard working--tax paying citizens who would believe this garbage. If they do--they must believe that they get some kind of pass on this expense or some type of benefit for paying an additional 1,077.00 per household in taxes to support people (all illegals) that have come into this country.

In balanced budget south-western states--CUTS are being made to education--medicade and all state services to meet the cost of paying for people who have entered this country illegally--and whom have benefitted off of our state services programs.

UNBELIEVABLE.

$Immigration reform that Obama would support.jpg

Last edited:
i wondered this too....

Yep.

Nixon's Enemies List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And to be honest, I don't know why you all are acting so surprised. The far right has treated this POTUS as the enemy since the day he got the democratic nomination.

That was an internal private list, not a public pronouncement.

So, you think it makes a difference if someone treats you like the enemy but doesn't say it publically. Interesting. As for me, I'd rather someone go out of their way to work with me and called me an enemy publically. But that's just me. I'm not so caught up in public pronouncements as I am in how I'm actually treated. Let me know when he begins to treat you as if you're the enemy. I don't think he's sent any UAV's your way, has he?

so honest conservative when has the president of the usa ever called those who disagree with his policies the enemy?

Times asked = 2
Times answered = 0

chirp, chirp

Geez Louise Zoom, some of us actually have day jobs that require we do a little work. I don't sit here waiting for the next response. The answer, "publically, none that I can recall". I have no problem answering the question. I'm not defending Obama. I'm just being honest like I said. There are as many idiot conservative assholes as there are idiot liberal assholes. Neither side has a monopoly.

But the president is not supposed to be one of them.

Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Ok So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Well if it bothers you that you're paying 113 BILLION dollars annually in illegal immigration costs in this country--and you're a taxpayer of this country--well you have just turned into the enemy of this country--LOL.

FoxNews.com - Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds

Now I can't possibly imagine American latino's-- hard working--tax paying citizens who would believe this garbage. If they do--they must believe that they get some kind of pass on this expense or some type of benefit for paying an additional 1,077.00 per household in taxes to support people (all illegals) that have come into this country.

In balanced budget south-western states--CUTS are being made to education--medicade and all state services to meet the cost of paying for people who have entered this country illegally--and whom have benefitted off of our state services programs.

UNBELIEVABLE.

View attachment 11859

Oooo....dueling statistics!!!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americansforimmigrationreform.com%2Ffiles%2FImpact_of_the_Undocumented_Workforce.pdf&ei=tizHTMLKH8X_lgfivqTHAQ&usg=AFQjCNEtIxcJrk-NWFeWS3nZV0s5mczEYw

The Perryman report concluded that illegal immigrants ADD $245 billion to the US economy. A report from Texas concluded illegal immigrants ADD $17 billion to the Texas economy alone. Judging from what has happened in AZ, I'd tend to go with them adding to the economy.

Obama's statement is clear those who disagree with his policies in his mind are enemies who must be punished.

You are either with us, or against us.

Hmmm.... I think you libturds had a cow when Ol' Booshie said that :eusa_whistle:

and he was reffering to other nations... not fellow Americans.

You best go read his speech, just as he told California we were on our own in the energy crisis. You are bull shitting no one here, the message is clear, so STFU!!

Don't know. It isn't Democrats who talk about overthrowing the government by force, tacking about OUR country and seceding from the Union.

No, you're right. They don't talk about it. The left goes to the streets and actually tries to.

20 names on a private memo VS how many millions ?
Obama isnt trying to build a consensus .
He wants to make political opposition a hate crime.

Where did you deduce that he considered political opposition a hate crime?

Behar: Where is your attack dog to come out and tell the American people, listen, this is what we did?"

Obama: "Joy, that's your job."

Behar: "I do it! But I'm only one woman!"

His supporters know what to do.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms45EzMR0f8[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w22yK30sobg[/ame]
Carter again cites racism as factor in Obama's treatment - CNN
Democrats see race factor for Barack Obama foes - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com
RealClearPolitics - Video - Dee Dee Myers: Opposition To Obama Has "Racial Implications"

Forum List

Back