So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

Which is exactly the point.

No one wants reckless, irresponsible, willfully ignorant, unvaccinated conservatives in their place of business.

What about the 64% of blacks and 59% of hispanics who aren't vaccinated? You want to keep them out, too, right, klanny?

1628098765749.png

The aforementioned Supreme Court ruling (Jacobson v. Massachusetts) again put radical absolutists in their place:

R.gif
In every well ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand. Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own liberty, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.”
Nicely stated.

Last edited:
Anyone getting a fake vaccine card is too stupid to be one person and deserves to die of covid
A relative of mine has set quite a few of us family members up with them. It’s been a very pleasant little chip to have in the pocket on those rare occasions that I go out.

More importantly it’s gotten me out of having to fill out the damn COVID paperwork every day for work.

Forum List

Back