What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
I’m sure that would be dealt with the same way I’m dealing with these new restrictions….

mid you know the right people you don’t need to get the shot to get a card.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
I’m sure that would be dealt with the same way I’m dealing with these new restrictions….

mid you know the right people you don’t need to get the shot to get a card.

Anyone getting a fake vaccine card is too stupid to be one person and deserves to die of covid.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting a fake vaccine card is too stupid to be one person and deserves to die of covid.
Do you think illegal immigrants should be denied entry if they do not have a vaccine card?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone requiring proof will not get my business.
We have a fag bar here in KC that is getting nonstop news coverage because they require proof to enter.
Ridiculous the amount of news coverage our local outlets have given them

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have a fag bar here in KC that is getting nonstop news coverage because they require proof to enter.
Ridiculous the amount of news coverage our local outlets have given them
Are you pissy about the news you watch or the business requiring that you satisfy its health and safety measures?

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you pissy about the news you watch or the business requiring that you satisfy its health and safety measures?
You mistake the drive for publicity with public safety?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What border? According to Joey Xi Bai Dung, Kamaltoe Harris and Baghdad Bob Mayorkas everything is hunky dory at the border....
You seem confused. Immigration has been a contentious issue for many years and remains so,especially at the Southern border..

No one of whom I am aware has characterized it as being "hunky dory" but if you can link to such a statement, that would be informative.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mistake the drive for publicity with public safety?
Who is instituting the policy for "publicity", and would not such a precaution be effective as publicity only if the public agreed with it?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do they check for AIDS?

Who the fuq cares about some queer saloon
With the progress that has been achieved, homophobes are no longer very successful in imposing their prejudices upon society.

Interestingly, in January 1777, General George Washington ordered the inoculation of all members of his army.

He said, “Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder [smallpox] infect the Army . . . we should have more to dread from it, than from the Sword of the Enemy.”

In the 1905 Supreme Court case, 197 U.S., Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the High Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court’s decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the power of the state to enforce public health measures.

There is no shortage of Typhoid Mary wannabe's, but it is still sanctioned by the State.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List