What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US athlete sings the praises of being an American

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know of a shitload of jackasses that are rightist that hate America and Americans also on USMB starting with the OP.....

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know of a shitload of jackasses that are rightist that hate America and Americans also on USMB starting with the OP.....
^^^^lethal levels of butthurt detected

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
^^ in denial while he hates^^ Yes indeed you hate American who use their right to protest peacefully.
I don't "hate" anyone. I'll leave the childish emotions to people like you.

odanny

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All these athletes being "protestors" is just more rightwing bullshit, look at all the rightwing sheep on this forum stating they want the U.S. to lose because they saw on Newsmax TV that some second rate athlete was planning an Olympic protest.

Yet the protesters are tiny in number, and those proud to represent are the other 99%. Seems rightwingers don't do math.

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Social cancelation incoming soon.... after leftist heads explode first of course.

Thanks for posting. Fox has been reporting on this story but are unable to show this clip since NBC has rights to coverage and well they're pulling for team China

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List