So let’s get this straight…

Thanks for admitting you lied when you claimed he voted for Biden.
thumbsup.gif
Do try to keep up. Never did that, in fact I proved that he was a very active member of a terrorist organization named BLM who helped Biden get elected, by their own admission.

No, it wouldn’t.

It’s not going to be longer because he’s already serving the rest of his life in prison. Is it possible for him to spend more than the rest of his life in prison? How could you possibly not understand this?

They also don’t put them in isolation because of the charge “domestic terrorism” getting added in. You’re just making shit up.
Surely you’ve heard of Guantanamo Bay?

They're in different states. They used different weapons against different people in different situations, and we know almost nothing about either one of them. Is it really some sort of thundering surprise that they're being treated ... y'know, differently?

Do try to keep up. Never did that, in fact I proved that he was a very active member of a terrorist organization named BLM who helped Biden get elected, by their own admission.
Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
Yes, Liar, you claimed he voted for Biden...

He's a Biden voting BLM member...

... now everyone here sees you made that up.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
Yes, Liar, you claimed he voted for Biden...

... now everyone here sees you made that up.
Damn your thick, he belongs to a group that is part of the Democrat base and actively pushed for Biden to be elected. But that isn’t the topic of this thread, it’s the fact that he committed terrorism and isn’t being charged with it.

Damn your thick, he belongs to a group that is part of the Democrat base and actively pushed for Biden to be elected. But that isn’t the topic of this thread, it’s the fact that he committed terrorism and isn’t being charged with it.
LOL

You said he voted for Biden.

I even quoted you saying that.

You proved you made that up and now you prove you're trying to wiggle out of that lie since you can't prove it.

LOL

You said he voted for Biden.

I even quoted you saying that.

You proved you made that up and now you prove you're trying to wiggle out of that lie since you can't prove it.
I have provided enough proof that he fits the profile of a typical Biden voting retard, just like it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that you’re a Biden voting retard either.

But honestly, at this point it’s pretty obvious that the last thing you want to discuss is the fact that a BLM terrorist lunatic Black man got into a car and started mowing down White people solely because of their race, and the local and federal law enforcement refuse to call it what it is…terrorism.

1- The high school shooter moron in Michigan that is a minor and a “White” person, being charged as an adult for terrorism (which I agree with).

2- The Black man with a clear history of racism and hatred against White people that ran over kids and families in a holiday Christmas parade in Waukesha Minnesota, not charged with terrorism or a hate crime. After all, he only killed 6 people including three little kids, but they were all White, and he was Black, and it was the car that did it.

Welcome to the new systemic racism in our justice system, sponsored by the Left.

How is it sponsored by the left you idiot?
Youre paranoid with hatred to the point you fabricate claims yo emphasise your hatred. Grow up.

How is it sponsored by the left you idiot?
Youre paranoid with hatred to the point you fabricate claims yo emphasise your hatred. Grow up.
Oh look, another brainwashed robot chimes in. The attorney general is a Leftist and communist hack who decided to step in immediately and call objecting parents at school board meetings “terrorists”, but not this actual terrorist who got in a car and mowed White people down at a Christmas parade because of their race.

Now why aren‘t the Leftist media and Democrat politicians focusing on this terrorist that committed a hate crime, why aren‘t Biden or Kamala visiting Waukesha and giving their usual bullshit speeches?

Perhaps because the perpetrator who did this is a Black BLM member who openly expressed his hatred of USA and White people on social media. In other words he fits the typical profile of the Democratic Party voter base.

I have provided enough proof that he fits the profile of a typical Biden voting retard, just like it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that you’re a Biden voting retard either.

But honestly, at this point it’s pretty obvious that the last thing you want to discuss is the fact that a BLM terrorist lunatic Black man got into a car and started mowing down White people solely because of their race, and the local and federal law enforcement refuse to call it what it is…terrorism.
LOLOL

Proof you believe he voted for Biden is zero proof he actually voted for Biden.

You're seriously fucked in the head. The fact is, you don't even know if he voted at all. It's just important to you to believe a mass murderer voted for Biden.

Oh look, another brainwashed robot chimes in. The attorney general is a Leftist and communist hack who decided to step in immediately and call objecting parents at school board meetings “terrorists”, but not this actual terrorist who got in a car and mowed White people down at a Christmas parade because of their race.

Now why aren‘t the Leftist media and Democrat politicians focusing on this terrorist that committed a hate crime, why aren‘t Biden or Kamala visiting Waukesha and giving their usual bullshit speeches?

Perhaps because the perpetrator who did this is a Black BLM member who openly expressed his hatred of USA and White people on social media. In other words he fits the typical profile of the Democratic Party voter base.
LOL

Oh? What about her is communist?

LOLOL

You're seriously fucked in the head. The fact is, you don't even know if he voted at all. It's just important to you to believe a mass murderer voted for Biden.
Oh so you’re looking for a picture of his voting card or something. :cuckoo:

BLM = Democratic Party voter

LOLOL

He might have been too high to get to the polls, (which is why you people are so big on mail in ballots).

But, he is certainly one of you leftards.

LOL

Oh? What about her is communist?
Attorney general is a man last I checked. And yes, he’s a communist and a fascist, communists believe the kids and their education belong to the state. Parents don’t count.

Oh so you’re looking for a picture of his voting card or something. :cuckoo:

BLM = Democratic Party voter
BLM does not equate to Democratic Party voter. Like I said, you don't even know if he voted. You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back