So, Jesus Is Offensive

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
But saluting the pride flag and creating a bunch of fake genders and not allowing women to be proud to be themselves and have their own sport's team isn't? I know that bits and pieces of this topic has been discussed before, but considering the fact that it just keeps getting worse and worse it's getting harder and harder for me to grasp that concept and why nobody cares about what God thinks anymore and why He had just gotten erased from this Christian nation.

Ultimately, any serious analysis of fascist democracy, and "woke," reveals a direct, and murderously hateful, attack upon God, the evil declares God got it wrong, and they, the evil, will set it to rights! Literally, the resurrection of the biblical Sodom & Gomorrah from hell! :wink:

This country was founded on the basis of religious freedom, a modern Christian concept. This would not have happened under any other circumstances.

Ultimately, any serious analysis of fascist democracy, and "woke," reveals a direct, and murderously hateful, attack upon God, the evil declares God got it wrong, and they, the evil, will set it to rights! Literally, the resurrection of the biblical Sodom & Gomorrah from hell! :wink:

Isn't there even something in the Bible about calling good evil and evil good? With Easter Sunday coming up, I keep thinking about how each year less and less people are repenting and turning to Christ even though Easter signifies the single best gift in the whole entire history of mankind and it's truly sad and concerning to me and probably even more so to God.

Isn't there even something in the Bible about calling good evil and evil good? With Easter Sunday coming up, I keep thinking about how each year less and less people are repenting and turning to Christ even though Easter signifies the single best gift in the whole entire history of mankind and it's truly sad and concerning to me and probably even more so to God.
Jesus died so we could have Peeps and hunt colored eggs.

They started their campaign against God in the early 70's when they backed Madalyn Murray O'hair's push to remove prayer from schools. They pushed to remove the ten commandments from courthouses across the country. Now they are pushing the destruction of the American nuclear family. If we are to survive all of this than we must restore both God and Constitution.

They started their campaign against God in the early 70's when they backed Madalyn Murray O'hair's push to remove prayer from schools. They pushed to remove the ten commandments from courthouses across the country. Now they are pushing the destruction of the American nuclear family. If we are to survive all of this than we must restore both God and Constitution.
Do you advocate all prayer, or just Christian prayer? Would you be OK with students stopping their study at specific times and rolling out their prayer rugs as many Muslims do?

This country was founded on the basis of religious freedom, a modern Christian concept. This would not have happened under any other circumstances.

Yeah, but the liberals have already tried to erase everything else in history so I guess that it shouldn't be all that surprising that they're trying to erase God as well.

But saluting the pride flag and creating a bunch of fake genders and not allowing women to be proud to be themselves and have their own sport's team isn't? I know that bits and pieces of this topic has been discussed before, but considering the fact that it just keeps getting worse and worse it's getting harder and harder for me to grasp that concept and why nobody cares about what God thinks anymore and why He had just gotten erased from this Christian nation.
Does any of this crap affect you? Do you care what God thinks?

Do you advocate all prayer, or just Christian prayer? Would you be OK with students stopping their study at specific times and rolling out their prayer rugs as many Muslims do?
Sure I do. It's called freedom of religion. Just because I don't agree with their religion doesn't mean I would step on their right to practice it.

Jesus is ok, it's the Christians I can't stand.

Did Madelyn O'Hare affect your life?

That's actually a good question.

Yeah, but the liberals have already tried to erase everything else in history so I guess that it shouldn't be all that surprising that they're trying to erase God as well.
I am a sociologist and ancient history scholar and I have yet to find anything about your claim that anyone has erased anyone in history.

Does any of this crap affect you? Do you care what God thinks?

Yes. It's your opinion or anybody else's on here that I don't give a damn about.

Sure I do. It's called freedom of religion. Just because I don't agree with their religion doesn't mean I would step on their right to practice it.

Just like I agree with the vaccine but it doesn't mean that I'm going to step on anybody else's rights not to take it.

Forum List

Back