So, Jesus Is Offensive

What is sad is that there are billions of Christians out there who profess a deep and abiding love for Jesus yet accept the absurd and patently false notion that Jesus, an innocent man, suffered and died a horrible death as a "perfect sacrifice" so that all of you believers can sin with impunity for the rest of your delusional lives without ever suffering any consequense as long as you celebrate his death, defy the law of God, and desecrate the teachings of Jesus (the Actual Body of Christ) every other sunday and high holiday. Its flat out reprehensible.

If Jesus saying ,"eat my flesh" was a test, you all failed miserably. No worries, you have faith.

And I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your love and devotion.

I am.

Yup.

I have heard of christian men who will look at a woman when they already have a wife.

That counts as adultery, yet straight people judge LGBT people when straight christian people commit every sin in the book.

Looks more like they are trying to get a free ticket into heaven.

Also Jesus said "let he who without sin cast the first stone"

What are your sins,what have you done?

Most Christians are behaving just like the pharisees who felt they were holier than thou.

I think when Jesus returns, he will treat these christians like the money changers in the temple.

Last edited:
Yup.

I have heard of christian men who will look at a woman when they already have a wife.

That counts as adultery, yet straight people judge LGBT people when straight christian people commit every sin in the book.

Most Christians are behaving just like the pharisees who felt they were holier than thou.

I think when Jesus returns, he will treat these christians like the money changers in the temple.

so you are telling us that being queer makes you paranoid????

Do you advocate all prayer, or just Christian prayer? Would you be OK with students stopping their study at specific times and rolling out their prayer rugs as many Muslims do?
I have no issues with people practicing their freedoms that are rights in our country.

Yup.

You can do as you please, I will tolerate people and their rights, I don’t agree with it but I will tolerate others freedoms.

But saluting the pride flag and creating a bunch of fake genders and not allowing women to be proud to be themselves and have their own sport's team isn't? I know that bits and pieces of this topic has been discussed before, but considering the fact that it just keeps getting worse and worse it's getting harder and harder for me to grasp that concept and why nobody cares about what God thinks anymore and why He had just gotten erased from this Christian nation.
The real Jesus is offensive to you too

The Jesus who said, "Except you repent, you shall likewise PERISH" that Jesus is offensive to you

Forum List

Back