So. If GOP Takes Over in 2023. It's The End Of Social Security, Medicare, ect. Really? Are all Americans That Stupid To Believe This?

Does the left bring this up every time we have an election? If republicans win, they will put a stop to social security and the other benefits seniors have a right to? And what does congress have to do with Social Security matters anyway? It's as the left thinks that over 75% us have an I.Q. lower than the average turkey or gerbil.
Well, some Republicans tell the rubes they will end Social Security. Or they tell the rubes they will force Social Security to be re-authorized every year, thus making it a giant annual political football like the debt ceiling.

And those rubes bleev them.

But here's what will really happen when the GOP takes over the House:

1) The budget will be balanced.

2) The Jew space laser will be dismantled.

3) Obamacare will be repealed and replaced.

4) The fake Covid hoax will be put to bed.

5) Litter boxes will be banned from classrooms.

6) Donald Trump will be restored to the Oval Office in the spring.

7) Paul Pelosi will come out of the closet and seek treatment for his gay prostitute addiction.

8) All the Satanic Catholics and Democrats will be exposed and executed.

9) Negroes will learn their place and behave.

10) Positive thoughts will flood the Fox News airwaves. They will retire all their doom music soundtracks.

Tens of millions of older Americans are getting the biggest raise of their lifetimes.

8.7% increase in monthly payments this upcoming year, the largest increase in four decades.

First of all Ray, you want to end social security. Or phase it out. You'd be okay with 20% cut to your benefits, right?

So quit crying you ONLY got $146 more a month. That's $1500 a year. Imagine if Republicans win and cut your social security 20%. Then what will you eat with stupid?

Crazy that you are complaining about 8.7% raise to your benefits but you'll bend over and take it if they cut your benefits. You sure are loyal.
The raise won't cover Bidenflation,, Simp.

They are making less under Biden even after this COLA due to Biden's massive inflation.

That’s double speak. Trying to have it both ways at once.

Just like with Social Security and Medicare

They bring up the SS and Medicare myth every time they think there is trouble.

At one time alcohol prohibition was settled law, only white males being allowed to vote was settled law, slavery was settled law.

Tens of millions of older Americans are getting the biggest raise of their lifetimes.

8.7% increase in monthly payments this upcoming year, the largest increase in four decades.

First of all Ray, you want to end social security. Or phase it out. You'd be okay with 20% cut to your benefits, right?

So quit crying you ONLY got $146 more a month. That's $1500 a year. Imagine if Republicans win and cut your social security 20%. Then what will you eat with stupid?

Crazy that you are complaining about 8.7% raise to your benefits but you'll bend over and take it if they cut your benefits. You sure are loyal.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out that the increase doesn't come close to the loss due to inflation in real numbers. And the fact that messing with SS or Medicare is political suicide that nobody would even attempt left or right.

How is it fair that we people who worked to have these programs get this 8.7% and people on food stamps got a 30% increase several months ago?

Does the left bring this up every time we have an election? If republicans win, they will put a stop to social security and the other benefits seniors have a right to? And what does congress have to do with Social Security matters anyway? It's as the left thinks that over 75% us have an I.Q. lower than the average turkey or gerbil.

The Democrats warned that Roe was in Jeopardy and were belittled for it weren’t they?

Come on. It isn’t the lies that you object to. It is the truth.

The raise won't cover Bidenflation,, Simp.

They are making less under Biden even after this COLA due to Biden's massive inflation.
Is inflation around the world called that? You’re just playing politics. Joes doing great considering.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out that the increase doesn't come close to the loss due to inflation in real numbers. And the fact that messing with SS or Medicare is political suicide that nobody would even attempt left or right.

How is it fair that we people who worked to have these programs get this 8.7% and people on food stamps got a 30% increase several months ago?
They’ll do it during a crisis.

They said the same thing about roe. Now they’re gambling women are going to bend over ad take it. Let’s see

:itsok:

Bidenflation!

Bidenflation!

BIDENFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one believes republicans will fix inflation. In fact the feds are already fixing it. Republicans will cut social security because of inflation and ban abortion.

No one believes republicans will fix inflation. In fact the feds are already fixing it. Republicans will cut social security because of inflation and ban abortion.
DF7C9FD8-C32B-4F00-A981-30FA71724052.gif

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

The Supreme Court will never overturn Roe v Wade, because of Trump appointments. The left is just being hysterical. Besides, it’s settled law. The Justices said so at their hearings.

Nope. You fucked up with abortion. Even Kansas women are going to turn that state blue. Then you’ll be blue

Not according to most polls. Most polls show abortion is down the list of concerns, especially among suburban women. One poll indicates a 21 point shift back to Republicans.

They’ll do it during a crisis.

They said the same thing about roe. Now they’re gambling women are going to bend over ad take it. Let’s see

How was there a crisis amid a labor shortage? There was no crisis, it was simply vote buying.

The reason liberals hate SS and Medicare is because disciplined people had the foresight and responsibility to commit their money to it
Liberals find discipline, foresight and responsibility as racist and supremacy
Liberals hate Social Security and Medicare?

Wow! You guys really do live in an alternate universe!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

im still worried that the GOP will take away toilet paper if they take the senate, then i will have to use newspapers and small pets to wipe my butt
Reminds me of an Eddie Murphy joke.

A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit, "Do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit says, "No."

So the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.

Nope. You fucked up with abortion. Even Kansas women are going to turn that state blue. Then you’ll be blue
27 point swing to Republicans in the past few weeks among white suburban women, Simp.

Forum List

Back