So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

Bumping this thread because I just heard of this in the last couple of days. But it makes perfect sense. These young men were brought up in the Entitlement Era...they are entitled to women and I"m sure they believe they shouldn't have to do the things men usually have to do to work for them, either, like get a good job, be personally attractive (not just in looks but in personality), etc.

And I'm sure they deserve 8's on the attractive scale too, even if they themselves are a 3. Sure, because why not?? We're all winners in the 21st Century.

The "Entitlement Era" has lasted for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.This has manifested itself in today's white-supremacist movements, the Islamist (not Muslim) movement, and also in religions that have pushed patriarchy (OMG, that dreaded word!) against the female half of the population for thousands of years across the globe. From your posts, since I do not know you except on the internet, I find that you are a supporter of entitlement thinking, particularly when the issue is the relationships between heterosexuals.

You're missing the point. Right or wrong in the examples above the people feel they have something to recommend them: wealth, gender, superior belief systems--something. INCEL. In the Entitlement Era you don't have to bring anything. You have been born and are breathing. That's enough; you're entitled.
...we should just have to look good. Equal work for equal pay!

And just think I've been working so hard for all these years and all I had to do was show up and look purty!!

Wow if only I had known

Why does it seem like women are less willing to be, girls and friends, at the same time?
The very last place you ever want to be with a lady that you want to have a romantic relationship with is the friend zone.

Sounds like the OP is obsessed with his unfortunate life conditions haha

...free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work for right wing women willing to vote blue, next election cycle!

how about some, equality, chics.

When your political party is failing SO BAD you have to offer sexual favors for votes....

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back