So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed “feminist bitches” for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats weren’t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didn’t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as “sluts” and “whores”. I don’t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they don’t want to or can’t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

It was months ago. The thread had drifted way off the original topic, so no idea. I think the title had something to do with feminism.

Yeah, I think I saw the same. I think it was by the dude that's always posting about his woman problems. I normally ignore his posts. Pretty lame.

Funny but true story. .... :cool:

My teacher tossed me out of class because I wasn't wearing any socks.

Walking down the hall I spotted a geek in an isolated corridor, tacked him to the floor, took his shoes off and stole his socks. Then went back to my class wearing the socks and sat down at my desk. Teacher just looked at my feet and didn't say anything.

That's just how it was back in the day. ..... :lol:

Funny but true story. .... :cool:

My teacher tossed me out of class because I wasn't wearing any socks.

Walking down the hall I spotted a geek in an isolated corridor, tacked him to the floor, took his shoes off and stole his socks. Then went back to my class wearing the socks and sat down at my desk. Teacher just looked at my feet and didn't say anything.

That's just how it was back in the day. ..... :lol:

Karma would have been if he'd had foot fungus

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

From KnowYourMeme

Involuntary Celibacy / Incel | Know Your Meme

Much like the whole slenderman thing, what you have is an internet joke that gets taken waaay to seriously by people with obvious underlying mental problems.

I remember seeing it, too. Wish I could remember who it was that initiated it, but can’t. Don’t think it was a frequent poster, though, not sure.
I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed “feminist bitches” for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats weren’t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didn’t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as “sluts” and “whores”. I don’t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they don’t want to or can’t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

I remember the post as well.

All we need to know is that she said it. So it must be true. Libs never make anything up.

There are people here who hate women that much. You don't know that?

Glad to be allowed back in my own thread. I've been trying to help Dragonlady find the thread she was referring to.....type in "feminist" on searches and you find MORE THAN ONE thread with misogynists ranting about women.

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.

Maybe this needs to be a question on gun license applications and vehicle rental contracts for single men.
How closely does this tie in with patriarchal religions such as Islam and Christianity and Judaism?

We had a few of them when I was in high school.

They were known as nerds, losers, geeks, weirdos, poindexters, etc.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:
When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

bradley-manning-549x359.jpg

The guy in Toronto was ex-military, briefly. He washed out and voluntarily left. Our Secretary of Defence says it was a “mutual decision”.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:
When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

The guy in Toronto was ex-military, briefly. He washed out and voluntarily left. Our Secretary of Defence says it was a “mutual decision”.
I've heard that a lot of these INCEL types have this "John Wayne" image of themselves and can't handle real discipline or even exercise.

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.

Maybe this needs to be a question on gun license applications and vehicle rental contracts for single men.
How closely does this tie in with patriarchal religions such as Islam and Christianity and Judaism?

Stupid question.

The pope don't care what rental company a person uses.

I think that's in Exodus. If not, it should be.

being in for 14 days of basic training and washing out doesn't make you "ex-military"

Maybe prostitution needs to be legalized across the nation in the name of national security.

In a discussion yesterday, a male friend of mine suggested that what might be needed is a government fund to get these guys laid on a regular basis so as to keep the rest of us safer. But that would mean getting more women into prostitution to service them and he didn’t think that was fair to the women.

One of the worst things about the internet is that no matter how ridiculous your grievances are, or how twisted your beliefs, there is a group of people on the internet who share your beliefs/perversions and this normalizes the behaviour.

Yesterday the Toronto van driver was being hailed as a hero on the sites where incels congregate.

being in for 14 days of basic training and washing out doesn't make you "ex-military"

Not in any real sense but it does show that the army couldn’t “make a man out of him”.

Forum List

Back